Mail Delays Coming From Tot

OliverKlozerof

For whichever desktop mail client you are using - check a setting similar to "check for new messages every xx minutes"

Your desktop client just may not be polling for new mail as frequently as you like.

I don't know about E mails - but I haven't had a telephone bill from TOT in 4 months! I have to trail to their offices - 30KM round trip - instead of paying at my local 7/11 - I think Postman Pat Thanawat simply throws them in the bin!

A real pain in the arse! If you are a day late they start phoning you with some automated voice message reminding you you haven't paid. I wish I could set up a similar response that reminds them to send the bloody bill!

For whichever desktop mail client you are using - check a setting similar to "check for new messages every xx minutes"

Your desktop client just may not be polling for new mail as frequently as you like.

This is most likely the answer.

TOT is merely a tube and won't have an influence on the delivery of you emails unless they simply are completely down and cut you out from internet.

Most of smartphones now have a "push" feature where the mail server sends a notification to the phone as soon as an email is received. PC mail clients, however, mostly use "pull" and go check by themselves every X minutes whether there's a new email or not.

I don't know about E mails - but I haven't had a telephone bill from TOT in 4 months! I have to trail to their offices - 30KM round trip - instead of paying at my local 7/11 - I think Postman Pat Thanawat simply throws them in the bin!

A real pain in the arse! If you are a day late they start phoning you with some automated voice message reminding you you haven't paid. I wish I could set up a similar response that reminds them to send the bloody bill!

I spring for 1,284 THB and pay my bill annually. I wish I could get them to stop sending me a 0 balance bill every month