Jet Ski`s Around Bo Phut...

Available on just about every main beach, especially Lamai and Chaweng. Not available on Fishermans Beach/Bophut I think.

Plenty of topics around about them, just use the search feature at the top of the page. Be careful!!!

Edited by itishothere

Available on just about every main beach, especially Lamai and Chaweng. Not available on Fishermans Beach/Bophut I think.

Plenty of topics around about them, just use the search feature at the top of the page. Be careful!!!

There are a couple on bo phut beach, but not as many as chaweng. They tend to hang out around the middle of the beach area, close to Hansar and the other big hotels. And yes definately use the search function to see experiences of a few others that thought it might be fun!

• Like 1

has anyone got any good experiences to tell? , i have rented once from Lamai ( outside Lamai Wanta, and never had an issue with them ) , plus also in Chong Mon once .....

i have rented a few in my time. only had one problem on chaweng beach. the man wanted to charge group of us 100 baht each he said we were late but i started my watch when we got on the skis and we were 5 minutes early. then i realised the man started his watch from the moment we paid. he then told us to go f+++ our mothers. This was aan old man. then a younger Thai made a threaten jesture luke he was going to hit me.

anyway i told all my group to walk away which we did and that was that.

I do not think the man liked that i caught him out and we did not pay the 100 baht. haven't really been on one since as u cannot fight them aas they all group together very quickerly.

i have rented from other parts of the beach with no problem. i have lways been fair. if i damage something theni expect tpo pay as if ws the leasee then i would want my vehicle bac k in the same way i rented it and probably have too pay more htan the actual cost as i am renting frm a business. in the same way i wouldnot like topay for something that i have not done or over pay for something that i have done.

has anyone got any good experiences to tell? , i have rented once from Lamai ( outside Lamai Wanta, and never had an issue with them ) , plus also in Chong Mon once .....

Good friend of mine also rented one out from the Lamai Wanta area and never had a problem. I put this down to them not being able to scam everyone and that my friend comes across at the sort of person who would rather punch out someones lights and serve time than back down.

Good friend of mine also rented one out from the Lamai Wanta area and never had a problem. I put this down to them not being able to scam everyone and that my friend comes across at the sort of person who would rather punch out someones lights and serve time than back down.

The Jet Skis on Lamai beach are owned and run by Water Edge Sports, an Australian company.

Edited by ydraw

The Jet Skis on Lamai beach are owned and run by Water Edge Sports, an Australian company.

hmmm, so that might explain why no one gets ripped off then??? .... maybe they could get the licence to run every beach in thailand .