Re-Entry Permit Application Via E-Mail -> Mailbox Is Full?

Has anyone recently used the "e-mail your TM8 ahead" option for the application of a re-entry permit? I just did and got a "recipient's mailbox is full, message returned to sender", which I assume is not a good sign. Other than joining the queue at the airport, which is currently the easiest / quickest way and location to a re-entry permit?

You obtain after check-in for flight in the immigration area so believe 30 minutes or less is normal. But only open 06-2400.

Thanks Lop Buri3. We're planning on fast tracking ( http://www.limousine.in.th/fast-track-immigration.html ) through immigration. Would you happen to know if it's then still possible to get to the reentry permit counter? As I understand it, fast track counters are not in the (same) immigration area?

I have never heard of being able to get a re-entry permit by email, or is it just sending the application form in advance? Is this something new?

I know that any immigration office can issue the permit.

Edited by Colabamumbai

Actually is is an old system only used at Suan Plu and not apparently currently supported with much enthusiasm since started years ago with a drive up window that was almost never used. Suspect it was designed for free time processing by officers who never seem to have any free time.

You obtain after check-in for flight in the immigration area so believe 30 minutes or less is normal. But only open 06-2400.

Thanks Lop Buri3. We're planning on fast tracking ( http://www.limousine...mmigration.html ) through immigration. Would you happen to know if it's then still possible to get to the reentry permit counter? As I understand it, fast track counters are not in the (same) immigration area?

Airport staff of the immigration fast track service confirmed that it's not possible to combine fast track and reentry permit application at the airport, as the fast track lanes completely bypass the immigration area.