Is It Time To Avoid These Forums.

kawapower

It would seem there are a few people who choose to make personnel attacks on other forum members, in my case caused by a tongue in cheek comment which should have caused no more than a ripple, instead a huge wave ensued, quite a few people liked the comment because they understood it was a tongue in cheek statement and should not have been be taken too seriously even though this sort of thing does occur, the OP asked a very delicate question which might have attracted many unsavory replies instead of just the one tongue in cheek comment, what ensued was personnel attacks directed at me, I will not stand for this, I have never made a personnel attack on another forum member, yes I argue and quite a lot of the time provide helpful information, this is what a forum is all about, yes I will stick up for myself if someone insults me, I will also stick up for others if they are being personally attacked via these forums, will I keep posting yes of course I will, beware I will retaliate with words but never resort to vile personnel attacks used by other forum users.

Maybe I will try to be more careful when posting as some people are over sensitive.

Just to make it clear I am not upset by any comments made more angry that people can lower them selves into the gutter and purposely abuse others.

Edited by kawapower

It would seem there are a few people who choose to make personnel attacks on other forum members, in my case caused by a tongue in cheek comment which should have caused no more than a ripple, instead a huge wave ensued, quite a few people liked the comment because they understood it was a tongue in cheek statement and should not have been be taken too seriously even though this sort of thing does occur, the OP asked a very delicate question which might have attracted many unsavory replies instead of just the one tongue in cheek comment, what ensued was personnel attacks directed at me, I will not stand for this, I have never made a personnel attack on another forum member, yes I argue and quite a lot of the time provide helpful information, this is what a forum is all about, yes I will stick up for myself if someone insults me, I will also stick up for others if they are being personally attacked via these forums, will I keep posting yes of course I will, beware I will retaliate with words but never resort to vile personnel attacks used by other forum users.

Maybe I will try to be more careful when posting as some people are over sensitive.

Just to make it clear I am not upset by any comments made more angry that people can lower them selves into the gutter and purposely abuse others.

Its a simple matter to direct the moderators attention to any such post. Its the nature of a forum based on a country were a fair proportion of posters are pissed from lunch time onwards :ph34r:

sent from my Wellcom A90+

I remind members of these key forum rules ...

1) To respect fellow members.

4) Not to flame fellow members.Flaming will not be tolerated. 'Flaming' is defined as posting or responding to a message in a way clearly intended to incite useless arguments, to launch personal attacks, to insult, or to be hateful towards other members. This includes useless criticism, name-calling, swearing and any other comments meant to incite anger.

5) Not to post inflammatory messages on the forum, or attempt to disrupt discussions to upset its participants, or trolling.Trolling can be defined as the act of purposefully antagonizing other people on the internet by posting controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages with the primary intent of provoking other users into an emotional response or to generally disrupt normal on-topic discussion.

I love when the aggressor crys foul when confronted with the truth and starts reporting posts.

Grow thicker skin and try to avoid insulting others if you can't take it when dished on you.

And what truth would this be, where have I insulted anyone? do you know the difference between a tongue in cheek comment and a direct insult?

I love when the aggressor crys foul when confronted with the truth and starts reporting posts.

Grow thicker skin and try to avoid insulting others if you can't take it when dished on you.

And what truth would this be, where have I insulted anyone? do you know the difference between a tongue in cheek comment and a direct insult?

Wasn't ment as a tongue in cheek comment and you know it. You came with the intent of being funny or snide and assumed that all Thai women have multiple boyfriends sending money. Once goober called you out for supporting another man's children, you flipped and cryed about being a victim and reporting posts. Why?? Truth a little close to home?

You're transperant in your ways and ain't fooling anyone with the innocent routine.

Stop the bickering. Posts have been deleted including one actually naming a member, which is by the way, against the rules and often results in a ban so count yourself lucky that I am tolerant.

Enough with the petty arguing, I realize people are feeling a bit grumpy these days but really. This is getting beyond too much. If you can't keep it civil and play in the sandbox nicely then just step away from the keyboard until you can.

And with this, I am done here.

//CLOSED//

• Like 1