Wp And Visa Renewal

On 17 january my workpermit and non-immigrant B will expire. I need to extend them both before the 4th of january though.

What is the best thing to do? Arrange a new visa before the 4th or just extend it now one more time and get a new one before the 17 th?

Another question: what should i renew first? visa or workpermit.

Thanks for all your help

Bangkoknights

Work permit follows visa. Not clear what you have now. Are you on a single entry B visa and the permitted to stay stamp expires on the 17th? Why would that have to be renewed by the 4th?

Do you meet requirements for one year extension of stay from Immigration (income amount enough for your nationality?) and plan to do that?

Extend it now (one more time) and get a new one before the 17th? Sorry but do not understand what you have done or are planning to do.

Have you been here on a multi entry B visa by chance? What expires on the 4th and what expires on the 17th (exact terms as in passport).

There is no way to arrange a new visa before the 4th when today is the 2nd and the 3rd is a Thai national holiday. Visas are issued from Consulates outside of Thailand in case you mean something else.

Would like to help but with the information provided have no clue.

Hello again,

Excuses for the limited information i have given.

I own a company here and have a multiple entry non immigrant B Visa. All my papers and company papers are correct. I do pay tax, my company pay tax and I do meet all requirements to get a new visa and new workpermit.

Both my multiple entry non-im B visa and workpermit expire on the 17th of january. I have stamped around 90 days ago so i need to extent my visa and my workpermit again on the 4th of january.

Normally that is for 90 days but as both my visa and my workpermit will expire on the 17th of january an extention for 90 days is impossible.

I am wondering right now what to do...

I could get a new businessvisa but i don't think it is possible to do that before the 4th because I think the immigration office at Soi Suan Plu will be closed on the 3rd of january.

Advice is very welcome and if things are unclear please ask.

Regards,

Bangkoknights

You have removed some of the mud from the water but it is still far from clear.

What are you talking about every 90 days? The only requirement for 90 days is to exit the country when here on a multi entry visa.

You do not obtain a visa at Suan Phlu so the 3rd makes not difference and you do not need a visa if yours does not expire until the 17th.

It appears you need to exit Thailand now (your permitted to stay stamp says what?) and re-enter for another 90 day stay (as long as your visa is not expired you receive a 90 day stay). Once you do that you can then go to labor department and obtain the work permit to cover that period.

Your visa expiration date only means you have to enter Thailand before that date to obtain a 90 day stay. It is the permitted to stay stamp that you must observe to exit country. But if you have been doing this for a year already how can you not know?

Hello again,

Excuses for the limited information i have given.

I own a company here and have a multiple entry non immigrant B Visa. All my papers and company papers are correct. I do pay tax, my company pay tax and I do meet all requirements to get a new visa and new workpermit.

Both my multiple entry non-im B visa and workpermit expire on the 17th of january. I have stamped around 90 days ago so i need to extent my visa and my workpermit again on the 4th of january.

Normally that is for 90 days but as both my visa and my workpermit will expire on the 17th of january an extention for 90 days is impossible.

I am wondering right now what to do...

I could get a new businessvisa but i don't think it is possible to do that before the 4th because I think the immigration office at Soi Suan Plu will be closed on the 3rd of january.

Advice is very welcome and if things are unclear please ask.

Regards,

Bangkoknights

I think you mean you have to do your 90 report to immigration and not extend your visa on 4th.

You should do that as normal and then arrange to renew your work permit and visa afterwards.

Theres a one stop service center for visa and work permits nr suttisan MRT station that can help you with the renewal.