Samsung Repair Center (Official) Location?

davevi

I shattered the screen on my new Samsung phone while I was in Bangkok. I took the phone to MBK and shopped around and discovered that the official Samsung repair shop was the cheapest place to repair (replace) the screen. However, I couldn't wait for the repair as I was flying out of Bangkok that day.

Here's my question:

The Samsung repair shop in Bangkok told me there was an official Samsung repair shop in Chiang Mai but didn't know the exact location.

Does anyone know where the official Samsung repair shop is located?

Does anyone know if their call center speaks or has an English language help option?

Thanks!

• 9 months later...

Sorry to resurrect an old thread but this one's as good as starting a new one, to ask:

Does anyone know if this place is also a retail outlet for Samsung accessories? I'm having trouble finding a shop in town that sells the genuine Samsung 2000mAh battery pack for the SGS2 and I've suddenly gone from "want" to "need". My battery's been on it's last legs for a couple months now and only lasted an hour or so off the charger, but today it gave up the ghost altogether...

The only thing I've found so far is an OEM 1500mAh replacement, I'm reluctant to buy a 1500 since even a new 1650 doesn't give me a full day, hence looking for the 2000. But if I can't get the 2000 I'd settle for a new genuine Samsung 1650mAh...

Anyone that's been there give me a head's up on whether this place sells spares, before I do another 80km round trip...