Apple Store Thailand

Banzai99

Trying to order something from the store, when the billing address gets to the province, it wont accept Chonburi as a province, it auto suggests Chon Buri, either one just comes up in red font and invalid.

Anyone else come across this ?

Thanks guys.

Yes, i think thats the way I'll go.

If I don't have any luck in iStudio or other places in town, not sure I trust tukcom to give me a genuine iPad

It was for the new iPad 64 GB wifi, I already have the IPad 1 32 wifi, but with my apps and podcasts space is tight, iPad 2 is only coming in at 16GB now, useless to me.

Don't get me wrong the original iPad that have is still great and I use it everyday, Battery life still brilliant just space issues, and my trusty original will be passed down to someone deserving.

Thanks again.

Yes, i think thats the way I'll go.

If I don't have any luck in iStudio or other places in town, not sure I trust tukcom to give me a genuine iPad

It was for the new iPad 64 GB wifi, I already have the IPad 1 32 wifi, but with my apps and podcasts space is tight, iPad 2 is only coming in at 16GB now, useless to me.

Don't get me wrong the original iPad that have is still great and I use it everyday, Battery life still brilliant just space issues, and my trusty original will be passed down to someone deserving.

Thanks again.

Good luck. I think I'd be on the cautious side with Tuccom as well when spending that much money. I also think in the future I'll just go for the largest capacity on whatever device I buy. Regarding you original iPad, I'd love to be placed on the deserving list. 555

I ordered my I pad at the online store using Banglamung as my city and Nongprue as area with Chon Buri as district andl it arrived via DHL two days later from the factory in China! I have since found out they can be purchased either online at 1-2-call or telewiz stores for the same price,