New Century, New Teachers Book

I have been loaded up with another 2 Maths classes this year (now 1,2,3,4 & 5), and am fed up of spending my own time working out the answers to all the questions in my students text books. I now have new century mathematics 4,5. Does anybody know of or have a teachers book to these. I have looked on-line but cannot find one.

Thanks in advance

Did you find this one:

http://www.nelsonsec...486014322017604

Also a good book shop is in Chula or there is one near Mor Saw Tor (University in Bangkok) near Chaengwattana area, both might have them

Sorry, i should have stated that it is for Secondary 5. I saw this site but i did not know if the books would be the same as mine are prduced by Young prodigy production and printed in Malaysia

Did you find this one:

Also a good book shop is in Chula or there is one near Mor Saw Tor (University in Bangkok) near Chaengwattana area, both might have them

Sorry, i should have stated that it is for Secondary 5. I saw this site but i did not know if the books would be the same as mine are prduced by Young prodigy production and printed in Malaysia

Would probably be under license from AUS.

If you like around BKK why not go looking around, also a good shop in Paragon for teaching books. Or get the school to buy you the answer book.

Did you find this one:

Would probably be under license from AUS.

If you like around BKK why not go looking around, also a good shop in Paragon for teaching books. Or get the school to buy you the answer book.

I'll ask the school but that could take the 1st term to sort out. Unfortunately I live in the sticks, I have found a telephone number for them though so I'll give them a bell

Cheers

Are these books written based on the Thai curriculum? I'm interested to know because I have never seen English language material for M4-M6 based on the Thai curriculum. Lower grades yes, but not senior.

I doubt the new century maths books from Australia are the same and you are using - those on the website are for the NSW 'general maths course' - and that is the most basic maths course they offer - too low for Thai students, even in the core course.

the books are based on the Thai curriculum. I have had a quick look at the one that says secondary 5 and there is a lot of stuff about surds trig cosine sine etc If I get another look tomorrow and you want me to I'll scan some stuff to send to you, and you can look it over. We are supposed to be getting the same books for secondary 4 too. I saw nothing about Algebra which surprised me a bit

the books are based on the Thai curriculum. I have had a quick look at the one that says secondary 5 and there is a lot of stuff about surds trig cosine sine etc If I get another look tomorrow and you want me to I'll scan some stuff to send to you, and you can look it over. We are supposed to be getting the same books for secondary 4 too. I saw nothing about Algebra which surprised me a bit

Hi thanks for that. I'd just like to know the subtopics in the M3 and m4 books. I'm assuming these are for the core curriculum. There seems to be no book (and no topics for M6), even though my school teaches m6 core. I've never seen a book with the elective topics, so I just put stuff together myself. If you can give the isbn for these books that would be great too.

Hi thanks for that. I'd just like to know the subtopics in the M3 and m4 books. I'm assuming these are for the core curriculum. There seems to be no book (and no topics for M6), even though my school teaches m6 core. I've never seen a book with the elective topics, so I just put stuff together myself. If you can give the isbn for these books that would be great too.

I have only seen the M5 book, and know that the M3 class are using the focus books this year. As for the M4 books, I have not seen one yet. When i get a hold of one I will come back to the topic.

Cheers

Neil