Motocross Bikes

I don't think there is such a thing as a good second hand motocross bike most off them here have had years and years of abuse IMO be better of buying 2nd hand klx and stripping off all the unnecessary bits not needed I believe you can take out all the electrics and fit kickstart if you want to gp that far it's either that or cheap Chinese bikes and then your back to reliability problems

• Like 1

Comparing a Kawasaki KLX125 or KLX250 to a motocross bike is very very funny, they both not even come close to a 5-year old KX125 or KX250 on the performance level.

And yes any motocross bike needs lots of service attention, even a Kawasaki KX250, Honda CRF250R or any other real motocross bikes need regular engine rebuilds (depending how much you ride and how much you push it).

Been moto x here for 7 years ,I have bought 2nd hand and imported here to Thailand,PM me if u want some input and the bike your after,I promise you will get the proper price not the "Farang" price ,as I just love the sport!

I am also very interested in buying a motocross bike, i am moving to sri racha at the end of july and will be searching for a cr125 or 250, does anyone know how much they would cost for a 02 or 03 model? and do you reckon they fit on a double cab pick up? cheers