Steel Farm Sheds

Hi; Russ You can buy steel sheds in Thailand , but you need to establish what you really require? A purpose built shed can be built using local labour ,with assistance from your own engineering skills. Food for thaught. ib1.

Hi ian for many years i have wanted my own lockup shed to send or bring things from oz i have been to jssr auctions seen many things i would buy would be good to store things for the house when i start to build so yes i can build a shed but would like to get a price from ranbuild then i will cost a shed my self and then whey it all up regards russell

Yes it is a big shed scoop my land has no infrastructure apart from a small house where we stay the way i see it if i start with a good shed the rest should be easier for 35years i have worked with steel i have many tools i would like to bring to the LOS

i need a bulldozer_tractor_truck_water_ pumps plus i need room to build a pig shed and green house growbeds watertanks coolrooms for my aquaponic farm so as you can see i have alot of things to do when i go there if i don't set it up rite first it mybe to hard to do or take a long time and i won't have time to enjoy or leave for my girls the way i would like to regards Russell

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, i build sheds here in New Zealand and could price and export you one no problems. I am looking to build my own shed on my land in Kranuan some time in the next few years with the idea of selling and building them in Thailand with local labour. Take a look at my website to see what i do and if it is of any interest to you or your friends. Megashed dot co dot nz .

Edited by Megashed

HI mega shed have you inq importing to thailand and when you build there would you establish a contact with a local engineer to be able have your product passed for building approval or would you supply to a local dealer in thailand with the size shed i am thinking i think i would need building approval ? regards russell

Hi Russell, not gone that far into the approval side of things, all sheds are engineered here in NZ and much stronger than anything iv seen in Thailand. im over at Christmas time and will check things out then. dont know of any shed building dealers in thailand, if you do please let me know and if they have a website i can look at. we can export and build these anywhere in the world if people want them. no job is too big. Craig.

Hi Russell, not gone that far into the approval side of things, all sheds are engineered here in NZ and much stronger than anything iv seen in Thailand. im over at Christmas time and will check things out then. dont know of any shed building dealers in thailand, if you do please let me know and if they have a website i can look at. we can export and build these anywhere in the world if people want them. no job is too big. Craig.

Good luck with the idea, but think you could build a nice house here cheaper then a big shed in Australia. The idea would be to manufacture here and export to NZ or OZ. Have 10 rai of industrial land if you are interested. Jim

Hi alli recived a quote from ranbuild 2,8 mil baht 30mx12m 4 roller door +office and door one end with 30mx24m roof at the front so that is 30mx36m roof 30mx12m lock up shed the rest open 30m clear span 5m sides price incl del and install in australia this shed is approx $90/100 thousand as a flatpack at the supplies If i go to 25m span alot cheaper smaller sections All i wanted was to get a price at this stage so i had a idea which way to go but i still belive if i start with a good shed with good cover from the elements you can do many things keep in mind we have near 150 rai which increases every time the thais must pay the bank back or pay the card sharks regards russell