Bar Girl Allegedly ‘added Injury To Insult’

george

well when all is said and done one must realize the type of person they are dealing with - this usually means dealing with people in a sober state - wake up people, never get involved with a bar girl period. Bar girls are in the bars for a reason, and honestly is NOT one of those reasons folks - wake the hel_l UP!

On the other side of the coin, there are many many MANY FINE BEAUTIFUL KIND SEXY and GOOD thai women that are not in bars but are available to meet and greet and have 'good' fun and relations with.

These are the ones to know,

:o

If i understand you right you judge every woman working in a bar for their family, like bad meat? I think you have to talk with a bar-girl and ask her why she do it. Most of the girls comes from poor parts of Thailand like the girls you say is better then them. My girlfriend had to go work in bar before she and i met, please understand the poor people in Thailand! They are proud and they are in many ways better then we are (Farangs) because some men goes only to thailand for easy sex!! Treat every Thai-woman with respect even if they working in a bar.

Bar girls lie..............so that statement that you talk to them and ask them why

they do it, shows how ignorant you are.

Stay I while and you will learn...........if you are going to marry I bar girl,

me thinks that you will learn quite fast.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well when all is said and done one must realize the type of person they are dealing with - this usually means dealing with people in a sober state - wake up people, never get involved with a bar girl period. Bar girls are in the bars for a reason, and honestly is NOT one of those reasons folks - wake the hel_l UP!

On the other side of the coin, there are many many MANY FINE BEAUTIFUL KIND SEXY and GOOD thai women that are not in bars but are available to meet and greet and have 'good' fun and relations with.

If i understand you right you judge every woman working in a bar for their family, like bad meat? I think you have to talk with a bar-girl and ask her why she do it. Most of the girls comes from poor parts of Thailand like the girls you say is better then them. My girlfriend had to go work in bar before she and i met, please understand the poor people in Thailand! They are proud and they are in many ways better then we are (Farangs) because some men goes only to thailand for easy sex!! Treat every Thai-woman with respect even if they working in a bar.

Bar girls lie..............so that statement that you talk to them and ask them why

Then I must be a slow ignorant learner, I have now been married for more than 12 years to a X bargirl, and I'm telling you it has been 12 good years, and I don't know any more honest woman.

Then I must be a slow ignorant learner, I have now been married for more than 12 years to a X bargirl, and I'm telling you it has been 12 good years, and I don't know any more honest woman.

Being a reasonable person i find it hard to believe some of the posts on this topic.

I must be living on another planet i think trying to take in some of the stuff that,s been sent in.

The last statement did not say ALL bar girls lie nor did anyone else to my knowledge indicate this, and if so they are obviously wrong. ( cutter007 said bar girls lie, not all )

Some members have been lucky in finding a genuine wife but the percentage that have not are many as the posts again prove.

Do not take it as a personal if you have a good relationship, ( i also am one of the lucky ones ) and show a bit of compassion for the genuine ones who haven,t, and let,s not be smug either if we have.

I know of many that have not had such good fortune and they are not all stupid farang.

For the ones who have been stupid let them learn from there mistakes.

For the ones who have been took advantage of for being decent human beings, i feel for you all and wish you well in your future and hope your situations change for the better, especially if you have children.

marshbags :D:D:D

Edited by marshbags

:D

Being a reasonable person i find it hard to believe some of the posts on this topic.

I must be living on another planet i think trying to take in some of the stuff that,s been sent in.

The last statement did not say ALL bar girls lie nor did anyone else to my knowledge indicate this, and if so they are obviously wrong. ( cutter007 said bar girls lie, not all )

Some members have been lucky in finding a genuine wife but the percentage that have not are many as the posts again prove.

Do not take it as a personal if you have a good relationship, ( i also am one of the lucky ones ) and show a bit of compassion for the genuine ones who haven,t, and let,s not be smug either if we have.

I know of many that have not had such good fortune and they are not all stupid farang.

For the ones who have been took advantage of for being decent human beings, i feel for you all and wish you well in your future and hope your situations change for the better, especially if you have children.

In that case he should have said, SOME BARGIRLS LIE, but then again a lot of people lie. :o

In that case he should have said, SOME BARGIRLS LIE, but then again a lot of people lie. :o

It would be very interesting to how many of these ex bar girls who have married or become "permanent" girlfriends of Farangs are really actually "ex", or carrying on with their previous profession, both with and without the husband's (bf's) knowledge.

It would be very interesting to how many of these ex bar girls who have married or become "permanent" girlfriends of Farangs are really actually "ex", or carrying on with their previous profession, both with and without the husband's (bf's) knowledge.
Why the quotation marks? :D

It would be very interesting to how many of these ex whoremongers who have married or become permanent boyfriends of bargirls are really actually "ex", or carrying on with their previous habit, both with and without the wife's (gf's) knowledge. :o

Oh dear... I've got less than 10 posts to my name?!!!

Strange how these topics bring out the "newbies" with under 10 posts :o  (and they all seem to know whats what regarding "bargirls" :D
Do not judge all girls working in bars

Read the above and learn.

Most people will know who and what I mean. :D

Maybe - but it's not the quantity that count's but the quality. :D

I agree 100%. One good place to meet real Thai girls is

www.thailandfriends.com

There are many fine nice honest thai girls who would like to meet you and have a good time.

The bars girls pretty much guarentee you some action that is not all becoming of a good thai girl. I myself stay away from the bars because of that reason. Try the MILK ZONE over by CMU if you want to see what I mean.

www.thailandfriends.com

There are many fine nice honest thai girls who would like to meet you and have a good time.

The bars girls pretty much guarentee you some action that is not all becoming of a good thai girl. I myself stay away from the bars because of that reason. Try the MILK ZONE over by CMU if you want to see what I mean.

I just dont understand this...

I can't understand how any farrang living in Thailand could seriously have a problem finding company from Thai girls! Just go into a resteraunt, or chat to one at a market or a guest house... there's literally hundereds of lovely and beautiful girls around and you dont need the internet to find them.

www.thailandfriends.com

I just dont understand this...

I can't understand how any farrang living in Thailand could seriously have a problem finding company from Thai girls! Just go into a resteraunt, or chat to one at a market or a guest house... there's literally hundereds of lovely and beautiful girls around and you dont need the internet to find them.

I certainly was not talking about someone who is there already. for the person who wants to come and does not know much about Thailand the web site is a good place to make friends before you come.

That's really a whoremongers' site. If you want a good bargirl thread, you're still far more likely to find one here.

The rason for my posting this TV associated link is simple: Discussions about bargirls and bargirl related issues were banned from this forum site some months ago, yet this thread continues. I was simply trying to inform my fellow posters that this should be moved to the more appropriate website where it belongs because forum rules are being broken. And mods, don't tell me that barladies.com is in no way associated with Thai Visa. You know it is, or the link for it that I put up before would have been removed days ago. :o

That's really a whoremongers' site. If you want a good bargirl thread, you're still far more likely to find one here.

The rason for my posting this TV associated link is simple: Discussions about bargirls and bargirl related issues were banned from this forum site some months ago, yet this thread continues. I was simply trying to inform my fellow posters that this should be moved to the more appropriate website where it belongs because forum rules are being broken. And mods, don't tell me that barladies.com is in no way associated with Thai Visa. You know it is, or the link for it that I put up before would have been removed days ago. :o

What is the hangup with posts about bargirls? As can be seen from this very long thread (11+ pages), it is a topic a lot of people are interested in, and, after all, isn't what this forum is about, discssions about things people are interested in? www.barladies.com is a site to find/see bargirls, not to discuss/share our members' experiences with them.

www.thailandfriends.com

And you don't think the bargirls go to this site also??

What is the hangup with posts about bargirls? As can be seen from this very long thread (11+ pages), it is a topic a lot of people are interested in, and, after all, isn't what this forum is about, discssions about things people are interested in? www.barladies.com is a site to find/see bargirls, not to discuss/share our members' experiences with them.

Obviously you haven't been around here that long so you don't get it. What you have just said is correct, however, this forum with its admin and moderators made it very clear quite awhile ago that discussing topics concerned with bargirls is prohibited. You will sadly see that this is the one and only ongoing thread on the subject of a bargirl/s simply by default because it's a 'news' item. I was disappointed as many here were when they pulled the plug on discussing such things. I was only pointing out the fact that it seems rediculous to let this thread go on and at the same time not allow a small forum area for this type of discussion. Comprende? :o

:D reading most of these posts I get the feeling that some members think that all newbies are stupid inexperienced fools, ok they give some helpfull advice but i think 1 or 2 should get real are there parteners wives or GF not ex bargirls not all the girls are out to cheat on farang and whats wrong with someone falling for a bargirl theres good and bad in every culture, because they now live in thailand everyone who doesn't is a fool seems to spring to mind. :o:D

Obviously you haven't been around here that long so you don't get it. What you have just said is correct, however, this forum with its admin and moderators made it very clear quite awhile ago that discussing topics concerned with bargirls is prohibited. You will sadly see that this is the one and only ongoing thread on the subject of a bargirl/s simply by default because it's a 'news' item. I was disappointed as many here were when they pulled the plug on discussing such things. I was only pointing out the fact that it seems rediculous to let this thread go on and at the same time not allow a small forum area for this type of discussion. Comprende? :o

You're right, only been "around here" for about 2 years, so I guess I don't know much, and was not aware of a law banning posts about bargirls. Is it stated somewhere in the signup process? I must have missed it.

I wonder what the reasoning is behind such a law, given the membership interest in the topic. Are religion and politics treads banned too? How about violence? Where does it stop? Just WHAT can we talk about, o wise one?

In that case he should have said, SOME BARGIRLS LIE, but then again a lot of people lie.

There are 2 kinds of lies, good ones which are usually harmless with good intentions and bad ones which

are meant to hurt,deceive and are harmful.

Lying to cheat and be deceptive is not only bad but criminal

The latter i think is what most posters are getting at.

I am sorry for putting "all" in italics in my last post if it offended anyone but meant only to show the

quote with the addional word.

I should have put it in bold lower key letters.

marshbags :o:D:D

:D reading most of these posts I get the feeling that some members think that all newbies are stupid inexperienced fools, ok they give some helpfull advice but i think 1 or 2 should get real are there parteners wives or GF not ex bargirls not all the girls are out to cheat on farang and whats wrong with someone falling for a bargirl theres good and bad in every culture, because they now live in thailand everyone who doesn't is a fool seems to spring to mind. :o:D

One's "rating" (newbie.....Platinum member) is based on the number of posts, not the length of time of membership or any other appropriate metric. So you could be a shy wise old member, and still be a newbie.

Just WHAT can we talk about, o wise one?

BPayette, please pardon me; I did not take notice of your joining date. It is just about the same time as mine actually. This is not important though. I will tell you what you cannot talk about here: Bargirls. If you don't believe me, ask or PM the administrator or any of the moderators and they will tell you so. I certainly did not make the rules. And that's WISE ASS, ok? :o

BPayette, please pardon me; I did not take notice of your joining date. It is just about the same time as mine actually. This is not important though. I will tell you what you cannot talk about here: Bargirls. If you don't believe me, ask or PM the administrator or any of the moderators and they will tell you so. I certainly did not make the rules. And that's WISE ASS, ok? :o

MBKUDU,

No pardon necessary.

I really didn't know about the ban on b_r_i_l_ threads. Is there a list of forbidden topics listed somewhere?

As everyone, including PM or moderators, can see, this is a very "talkable" subject, and very much part of recent news. Perhaps the rule should be changed.

MBKUDU,

No pardon necessary.

I really didn't know about the ban on b_r_i_l_ threads. Is there a list of forbidden topics listed somewhere?

As everyone, including PM or moderators, can see, this is a very "talkable" subject, and very much part of recent news. Perhaps the rule should be changed.

I rest my case. :D

Does slagging each other off equate to discussions about what a lot of people are interested in then.

I think not.

Maybe that,s why bargirl posts are excluded don,t you think.

The moderators are doing there job and any reasonable person should accept there ruling as sensible because of the offence the topic causes with irresponsible comments.

Read through the 11 pages you refer to and re asses for yourself.

Even if you personally don,t agree to there judgement at least think about the other members

of T.Visa who have agreed to certain rules and decisions admin must make to control verbal brawls

as is happening on this thread.

Moderators do a good jod sorting through all the bile and having to decide what is reasonable

discussion, let,s not make it any more difficult and abide by there ruling.

Let,s back there decisions and if someone is not satisfied post the admin to put your feelings across in a sensible manner.

I,m sure also T.Visa members are sick of reading the non productive comments in this thread.

Why the quotation marks? :D

It would be very interesting to how many of these ex whoremongers who have married or become permanent boyfriends of bargirls are really actually "ex", or carrying on with their previous habit, both with and without the wife's (gf's) knowledge. :o

I can assure you my wife is an EX bargirl, we are living in Denmark, she has a full time job and work her butt off making money for our retirement, and we don't have girliebars here.

Does slagging each other off equate to discussions about what a lot of people are interested in then.

I think not.

Maybe that,s why bargirl posts are excluded don,t you think.

The moderators are doing there job and any reasonable person should accept there ruling as sensible because of the offence the topic causes with irresponsible comments.

Read through the 11 pages you refer to and re asses for yourself.

Even if you personally don,t agree to there judgement at least think about the other members

of T.Visa who have agreed to certain rules and decisions admin must make to control verbal brawls

as is happening on this thread.

Moderators do a good jod sorting through all the bile and having to decide what is reasonable

discussion, let,s not make it any more difficult and abide by there ruling.

Let,s back there decisions and if someone is not satisfied post the admin to put your feelings across in a sensible manner.

I,m sure also T.Visa members are sick of reading the non productive comments in this thread.

Marshbags, no argument here. You're right, there is a need for bile clensing, just thought this topic generated enough "legitimate" comments to warrant re-consideration. If not, then so be it.

I'm not trying to challenge the system. This is a great forum.

Ahahahaha, brilliant story. I had a great time with the bar girls in Reggae St, but then I did know the owner of a couple of bars. Wouldn't trust my affections to one tho, they are just doing what they can to survive and if that means exploiting rich tourists well good on them.

The ladyboys are generally a safer bet. Lol.