Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Nothing but a big smile on my face! :D

It seems you imagine more for me than I do. What is my Boom Boom and do I like it? Or more importantly do others like it? :D

yeah no, it's sort of <deleted> nto watch depending on the girl, and my drunkeness but don't try to do any boom boom with me... again.

:o

Aw, come on, it was just your leg! :D

:D I recall, but Not when I'm doing my Yoga and my leg is behind my head. That's the dog's salutation to life position, can't be done without a partner. I was just "helping" out. :D

Khun Yak... Have you tried Nua Na Man Zacapa??

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mia heee............. mia whooooo.............. mia whaaa.............. mia ha ha haha ............... !!!! :D

Thats my song isn't it Khall? This is my audition tape for Kayos band some time ago. :D

Mia Hee

Croc thats chuffin awesome, my stomach hurts..... :D

Is that really you though..... :o

redrus

Mia heee............. mia whooooo.............. mia whaaa.............. mia ha ha haha ............... !!!! :D

Thats my song isn't it Khall? This is my audition tape for Kayos band some time ago. :D

Mia Hee

Croc thats chuffin awesome, my stomach hurts..... :D

Is that really you though..... :o

redrus

That's really me Redrus :D I got the job as lead singer at Baan Kayo and have gone on to greater heights since then. :D

Glauka, any chance of a glass of......

post-18822-1139828684_thumb.jpg

On the rocks of course :D

Nuns and booze? :o

Are nuns better with booze, or is booze better with nuns?

BTW, what kind of nuns? :D

Sorry thaibebop, I should have thought about the above, 'drink and nuns' reference.

Redrus avatar is a character from a british comedy show called Father Ted. In the show there was a retired alcoholic priest 'Father Jack' - this is the character in the avatar. Father Jack slept through nearly every episode waking occasionally to shout "DRINK" or "NUNS".

The show was very funny and popular but kind of hard to explain. I admit it doesn't sound funny explaining it. Three priests living in a house together in a rural community, but it was hilarious!

I'll have another irish coffee tomorrow morning as I need to leave for another nightshift....again. But this time please prepare it a la minute as I might be late...again. Don't want a cold Irish coffee....although as it's made with Whisky, I'll have one on the rocks this time... :o:D

I'll have another irish coffee tomorrow morning as I need to leave for another nightshift....again. But this time please prepare it a la minute as I might be late...again. Don't want a cold Irish coffee....although as it's made with Whisky, I'll have one on the rocks this time... :o:D

Irish coffee on the rocks, hmmmn...

I suppose you could do an iced Irish coffee, that could work - though not for me! I'm such a purist!

Sorry thaibebop, I should have thought about the above, 'drink and nuns' reference.

Redrus avatar is a character from a british comedy show called Father Ted. In the show there was a retired alcoholic priest 'Father Jack' - this is the character in the avatar. Father Jack slept through nearly every episode waking occasionally to shout "DRINK" or "NUNS".

The show was very funny and popular but kind of hard to explain. I admit it doesn't sound funny explaining it. Three priests living in a house together in a rural community, but it was hilarious!

father jack a retired alcoholic????

whats the only type of meat a priest can eat on friday

nun :D

Ya know, I think I caught an episode of that on BBC America. I remember watching somthing like that.