The Official Scotland National Team Thread

rijit

Though you wee laddies and lassies needed some where to reminisce, and talk of future conquest's LOL!!!

And where better for an Englishmen to start than Scotland losing 5-1 to the almighty footballing power the U s of a!!!!!

The good thing about it you, wern't at home LOL

have a nice chat folkies!!!!!!

Typical lazy English trolling. tongue.png

There is already a Scotland thread rij...so this one will soon be...

mfr_closed1.gif

No you've gone all defensive scotch boy, i look at the forum most day's and there's never been a Scottish thread, I was genuinely opening discussions I know you Scottish lads dont get much to talk ' scotland about and as scotland are currently such a hot topic, I thought i would oblige can i help it that the talking point is your team got hammered 5-1 LOL or maybe you just dont want to talk about it.

Edited by rijit

mfr_closed1.gif

No you've gone all defensive scotch boy, i look at the forum most day's and there's never been a Scottish thread, I was genuinely opening discussions I know you Scottish lads dont get much to talk ' scotland about and as scotland are currently such a hot topic, I thought i would oblige can i help it that the talking point is your team got hammered 5-1 LOL or maybe you just dont want to talk about it.

I read Scotland were much improved!ermm.gifsad.pnglaugh.png

• Like 1

"Folkies"???

That alone deserves warnings suspensions and a punch in the face. w00t.gif

Feel free Jockstar....I never saw nothing officer...whistling.gif

laugh.png

Well folkies, a good all round performance by a strong scotland team, well reflected in the fact that scotland's goal was an own goal, helped of coarse by the prolific goalscorer Kenny Miller.how many did he manage in the championship this year? did he make double figures, best he goas down to the 1st div and find his level, Rio,this lot you are havin a larf!!!!

Edited by rijit

A quick snap from the England training camp....

800px-morrisdancingatwellsarp1.jpg

Good discussion point smokes, vv relevant to a scotland thread, The only thing i can see is 6 dancers, nothing to do with the amount of goals in your game yesterday!!! thought not. I just know youre just coy about discussing your teams performance, Or maybe it's something to do with not watching it!!!

Edited by rijit

Why,

do you have some important games to play?

I'm going to the beach....but I will be watching.

Oh and Leckyman....we will have a proper debriefing of your performances in July.

I will look forward to that. smile.png

mfr_closed1.gif

We know we are pish. But you actually think you

are world beaters and deserve to win the WC.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

mfr_closed1.gif

We know we are pish. But you actually think you

are world beaters and deserve to win the WC.laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

Actually I've yet to meet an England fan that think's England are world beater's, It's a taunt that weaker nations fans throw at England fans, why ? I 'm not sure but perhaps it 's an inferiority complex comin to the fore AGAIN!!!coffee1.gif

And just a thought i've yet to find a scotsman that sticks up for his team as much as they slate England. !!! thumbsup.gif

Edited by rijit

Smokes. You are ever so bitter.biggrin.png

I'm not bitter mrboj...I just hate you all! smile.png

You lot will be banging your drums next month rij....you might as well admit it now! biggrin.png

And i will be waiting....smiling and waiting....whistling.gif

We admit nothing!!!!, Well barring were there and your Not

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif

Edited by rijit

Close this bloody aberration of a thread!!! biggrin.png

Let them have their fun mate. we will be having ours soon.laugh.png

True enough....I will be in the Med, enjoyin' the sunshine and watching them being ripped off silly over in the Ukraine. No English? Great! Bring it on....! smile.png

mfr_closed1.gif

Rijit, Scotland is just a joke,the international team is a joke, and what about the cheating bigoted Glasgow Rangers. They seem to hold a world record for the amount of League Championships they have "won". the fact really is they cheated their way to trophies and titles in the last 13 years by not paying taxes, and buying players illegally using ebts which gave them a big advantage over Celtic and other Scottish teams. do not rest in peace the mighty Glasgow Rangers.

We are well aware our team is crap and the SPL is in disarray.

You lot however have imho the best league in the world yet will struggle to make it out of your group.

Have fun!

Well said Smokie.

• 1 year later...