One Month Thai Language School

blossombkk

I've lived in Bangkok for over a year now and my Thai is improving very slowly. Tried some websites who teach Thai online, but hardly find the time when at home.

I think I need a one month Thai school (I do not need a visa) to begin with.

Do any of you have recommendation as to what is a good school around Sukhumvit/Asok, or Lad Prao/Bankapi or anything in between?

You will find good reports on many schools by Tod Daniels on website "womenlearningthai". Tod Daniels will also reply to you personally with questions you may have.

In general - you shouldn't even consider Schools whose primary business appears to be Ed Visas. It should be a School with scheduled classes 5 days a week, typically for 3-4 hours/day. Most Schools will give you one free trial lesson.

There have been good reports on Pro Language in Times Square.

Best Wishes

Edited by Parvis

Tod Daniels also recently evaluated the above mentioned School - and - was very positive on it.

You can read his evaluation on the website mentioned on my previous post.

P.S. I have NO association with any School.

Edited by Parvis

• 3 weeks later...

I go to this school and cant stress how good they are, the teachers are professional, and really care about the students learning experience, and I'd bet any of the students attending would agree, they answer all their emails and phone calls too, being a new school its in their interests too.

Perhaps try popping into the school if you have time

Edited by tobypowell78