Beautiful Birdies Day Out- In Chiang Mai

Hi.

I join the IFT (CM) group ,Independent flying club Thailand . and have a great time for both of me and my bird.

We train our pet birds and let them fly free. Anyone are welcome to see the beautiful flock flying in the sky and photographing with the birds. They r very tamed and playful.

we usually take our birdies to fly at Payap university on Sunday around 3.30 pm or in the rice field on the way to Maejo ,if we have the new flyer. (Shedule can be changed depends on the weather).

Our regular flock are mostly lots of Sun conure,3 Blue and gold macaw, 1Afican gray, few phopus ,2 electrus . I just want to promote our group to ppl that interested .everyone are welcome. no need

to own a bird yet, it is just a fun and joyful activity for human and the birds. if you are interested to come along sometime just inbox me :)

have a nice day everyone :)

post-26308-0-20078300-1338278036_thumb.j

post-26308-0-96756400-1338278068_thumb.j

post-26308-0-60496200-1338278082_thumb.j

post-26308-0-00049500-1338278099_thumb.j

• Like 1

This brings such a smile to my face. How unbelievable nice for these birds! And of course for the owners and those who are watching how these birds enjoy their flights and can be real birds.

Very nice pictures as well. I'm looking forward to see some more. :)

Unfortunately Sunday 3.30pm is a difficult time for me to join one of these flight sessions, as i would love to see it.

glad that we can make u happy. :) will put some more pics of today flight, im sure we will have alot of good pics because we also have real professinal photographers come along with as they can practice their skills with our birds also :)

maybe someday you can join us

actually should train them since they were born. build the trust first. then train when they hungry , use whislte hand signal. train at home till u can call them and they come to you. once ur bird fly ,for the first flight should train them at somewhere with no any distractions,(tree buildings, car, etc..) i got my bird since she was 1 and a half ys already so my bird will take longer time to train, she only can have free flight at the rice field only for now. :) if you want to know more details you can join our meeting :) everyone welcome

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...