Gmm Z-Box

punisher

Hi,I just bought Z-box from GMM.In the advertising I saw the stations of GMM Z-box includes Eurosport.

I found Eurosport but it says "Station in the future"and a guy from GMM on their Facebook FAQ site

confirmed that.The reason I bought the box is Eurosport.

Anyone can confirm there is no Eurosport on Z-box?

Again I'm wondering why people are buying anything connected with GMMZ. Not only is it all but impossible to contact them they continue to lie about not only their current service but future service. And people thing "TRUE" has problems!

As for Euro-Sport it actually avaulable but it isn't free. When one finally reaches GMMZ one can simply "pay" for the sports package. Once that is accomplished i think it will become available. Believe the service will start June 1st.

Again I'm wondering why people are buying anything connected with GMMZ.

<snip>

Maybe it's because that Euro 2012 is broadcasted through GMMZ and people want English commentary instead of the Thai Commentary via the Thai Channels

3 channels are for free (GMM Z, GMM Z THEATRE and GMM Z GENIUS) pay package will be available in June. Euro sport and movie channels like Warner TV. We have registered our box at the Call Center 02 841 8888. They told us that we will receive package by post in June. Subscribe to all pay channels will cost 450 Baht monthly.

การรับชมช่อง 1SKY

1. รับชมช่องพิเศษจาก G-MM แกรมมี่ ช่องพิเศษที่รับชมได้ในปัจจุบัน มีดังนี้

ดูฟรี 3 ช่องตลอดไป

1. ช่อง 1SKY-1 : TOP HIT (000) เป็นช่องรายการบันเทิง ที่ได้รวบรวมจากฮอลลีวู๊ด ไว้ที่ช่องนี้ช่องเดียว

2. ช่อง 1SKY-2 : THEATRE (400) เป็นรายการภาพยนตร์

3. ช่อง GENIUS (399) สารคดี สื่อการเรียนรู้

รายเดือน 4 ช่อง 200.-/ เดือน

1. ช่อง NICK JR (393) รวบรวมการ์ตูน

2. ช่อง NAT GEO WILD (396) รวบรวมสารคดี เทคโนโลยี น่ารู้

3. ช่อง WANER TV ASIA (397) รวบรวมภาพยนตร์ต่างประเทศ ชั้นนำ

4. ช่อง MOVIES (398) รวบรวมภาพยนตร์ต่างประเทศ ชั้นนำ

รายเดือน 6 ช่อง 350.-.-/ เดือน

1. ช่อง MUTV (386) เกาะติดทีมฟุตบอล แมนยู..พร้อมเทปบันทึกการแข่งขัน

2. ช่อง EURO SPORTS (387) เป็นรายการกีฬาต่างประเทศ ซึ้งได้รวบรวมกีฬา หลากหลายประเภทไว้ที่ช่องนี้ช่องเดียว

3. ช่อง ASN (388) เป็นรายการกีฬา อเมริกันฟุตบอล มวยต่างประเทศ K-1และ มวยอื่น

4. ช่อง SPORT PLUS (389) รวบรวมกีฬามวยปล้ำ ทั่วโลก

5. ช่อง FOOTBALL PLUS (390) รวบรวมฟุตบอลลีกต่าง ๆ ลีกเอิง ลีกญี่ปุน และข่าว

6. ช่อง SPORT ONE (391) รวบรวมกีฬาระดับโลก

* หรือจะเลือกเป็น รับชมทุกช่อง 450.- / เดือน

2. มีฟังก์ชั่นรองรับ เพย์ทีวี ทั้งแบบรายเดือน (100-500 บาทต่อเดือน) หรือเลือกจ่ายเป็นครั้งเฉพาะรายการที่ชื่นชอบ ซึ่งจะมีทั้งรายการคอนเสิร์ตดัง อีเว้นท์ ภาพยนต์ การ์ตูน สารคดีและแมทช์การแข่งขันกีฬาทั้งไทยและเทศอีกด้วย

It's a good start, but nothing like True Visions yet. I hope they will improve the channel lineup in due course to bring in some real competition, but for now it's only worth your while to watch the EK 2012 and then switch the box back to True again

Edited by MJCM

Problem solved,I had to call GMM 028418888 and register the Z-box,after 15-20 min they unblocked Eurosport and a few more stations.

I can't say anything anythign negative yet,so far so good

Thanks for letting us know. What time did you call?

Figured out.

Call GMM Z call center. At the voice prompt, press 1, punch in the 16 digit card number you find at SAT info in settings menu. Unlocked euro sports along with other blocked channels.

Edited by BuddhistVirus

Problem solved,I had to call GMM 028418888 and register the Z-box,after 15-20 min they unblocked Eurosport and a few more stations.

How do you manage to unlock euro sport without paying for it!

We registered our box in May and we only have 3 channels for free!

The yearly cost is around 3500baht, but monthly 450, so I know which one I will buy.

How are they connected, as I am planning to use my condos antenna link, (big black dish on roof), but apparently in my condo there is interference from True (do not know what kind of interference).

Channels look good, and the box is on special offer at 1500baht so I heard yesterday.

Hello Billion, can you verify what channels you now get, is it right that you get the premium channels for 30 days, sports etc?

Got my box yesterday but waiting for my missus to call them and register. Cheers

All the premium channels are unlocked.

Registering is easy. Just call and follow the automatic voice response. I registered mine in the middle of the night. Chose 1. They give you 3 options. Remember to keep pen and paper ready to note down the passcode. I missed mine.

Channels:

GMM Movie

Warner TV

Nick Jr.

Nat Geo Wild

GMM Sport One

ASN

Euro Sport

Football Plus

Sport Plus

GMM Z Theatre

GMM Z Genius

GMM Z Hits

And other FTA channels

Hello Billion, can you verify what channels you now get, is it right that you get the premium channels for 30 days, sports etc?

Got my box yesterday but waiting for my missus to call them and register. Cheers

All the premium channels are unlocked.

Registering is easy. Just call and follow the automatic voice response. I registered mine in the middle of the night. Chose 1. They give you 3 options. Remember to keep pen and paper ready to note down the passcode. I missed mine.

Channels:

GMM Movie

Warner TV

Nick Jr.

Nat Geo Wild

GMM Sport One

ASN

Euro Sport

Football Plus

Sport Plus

GMM Z Theatre

GMM Z Genius

GMM Z Hits

And other FTA channels

Thanks for that, tried to register about an hour ago with help from my other half, she says she not hear passcode, I will try again later. Again, thanks

Yes, 30 days for free. Everyone who has registered the box will receive package in June by post.

Channels are like BuddhistVirus says. MUTV (Manchester united) is not on the list but will be included as well.

Related questions: does anyone know how to get in touch with a GMM representative? I followed the instructions for registering (thanks!) but I get some error. Since the call centre menu is in Thai, it doesn't help much. I tried the other menu options and got put on hold for a while, after which the line got disconnected.

In addition: on which GMM channel will Euro 2012 be broadcast? Is it necessary at all to register for that one?

Thanks for your help, aprreciated.

Thanks for letting us know. What time did you call?

i called around 10am

Related questions: does anyone know how to get in touch with a GMM representative? I followed the instructions for registering (thanks!) but I get some error. Since the call centre menu is in Thai, it doesn't help much. I tried the other menu options and got put on hold for a while, after which the line got disconnected.

In addition: on which GMM channel will Euro 2012 be broadcast? Is it necessary at all to register for that one?

Thanks for your help, aprreciated.

My wife pressed 2 and was able to talk to call center in Thai language.

GMM Z Hits and replay next day on the other sport channels.

If you can see any of these channels: GMM Z Theatre, GMM Z Genius, GMM Z Hits, then no need to register.

Please help me! When True Visions dropped ASN last year, I called GMM- SKy1 to pick up these sports channels including Euro Sport. This was Oct, 2011. Reluctantly I had to puschase a new satelite dish, and 3 boxes as I am a bar! Back then they assured me that the only fee would be added was a monthly fee around 300 baht a month to be implemented sometime in 2012. By the way the cost for the satelitie dish and the 3 boxes was 10,000 baht. Today I lost my sports channels on GMM, as I believed they have blocked them. By coincidence a man named Songkran Srichaiyo (G MM) came into my bar selling the new box, which by the way is a replica of the 3 boxes I already have. He says that my GMM boxes are no good anymore, however, he will install 3 new boxes for $6000 baht each. That translates to 18,000 baht for a year!! I blew a gasket! I told him I already paid their Company $10,000 baht in October. Not only are my boxes useless but so is the extra dish I bought!!

Something is not right here. I believe they have scrambled my GMM/Sky boxes to force me to buy the same box from them again. He literally said my exisying boxes are no good. Might as well throw them away just like the $10,000 baht I paid in October!!

This seems like a bad dream! I am thinking of letting my lawyer deal with them! What makes it so sad is they are trying to force my hand with the Euro Cup coming up this week, as well as the finals for the NHL Hockey Stanley Cup Series.

I am fuming!

Any ideas would be welcomed! TIT again.

I solved it, we had to register the box a second time at the call center.

With a HD box I think quality will improve a lot!

What HD box? GMMZ doesn't seem to be willing to offer one. Have seen they are letting another vendor use their programming which is suppose to be in HD. GMMX, well I really doubt they will ever offer their reported 2500 Baht HD box anytime soon.

Then their is the programming / monthly fee problem. I'd like to see them offer True's line-up of channels at 450 Baht a month. Never will happen due to the cost of getting such programs on air. Wonder why it's all but impossible to talk to anyone from GMMZ? Say what u want about True, yes it has it's problems and the cost for the adverage Thai may be out of line but one can talk to them face to face. Would u run a business in the red just to satisfy the general public? Think not!