Farmer Meetings Get Together {Outside The Los)

Imiss not being in the LOS am 52 must wait till 55for more than 1month a year holiday The wife and i have 150 rai and a small house in dankhontot near korat we let the inlaws use the land for the family till i arive with my stupid idears but when i read many posts there are a lot of TV members in other countries eg AUS USA ENGLAND GERMANY ect is there room for this for like minded falangs &wives I live 100ks north of sydney there are many agri shows in australia like many other countries many TVmembers ask for small things that are hard to get in the LOS but are easy to obtain elseware any way just a thought? regards AUSSIERUSS russell

Jim would love to Only come in April but did go to WF no4 had a good time meet some good people and I think you where in oz this iswhat I was trying to say some people are here and there for what ever reason and mybe could meetup PS my Friends wife likes vegemite with stickeyrice and so do my 3daughters and me regards Russell

Sent from my GT-I9100T using Thaivisa Connect App

Ok, i used to work down there for the Express/Advocate, I was a news Photographer for News Limited for 25 years, who owned that paper, i am living with my mother on a property just north of Buladelah, waiting to go live in Thailand

scoop