Suu Kyi: Where Did She Stay?

dddave

Should not the query be "Where IS she staying during her visit to Bangkok"???

ASSK is here until Sunday aside from a reported planned visit to Dr Cythias clinic in Tak on Sat.

A simple google search would have sufficed. An obvious is at the hotel where the WEF is taking place.

Failing that think of a place in the book Lost Horizon. She is speaking at the WEF tomorrow am - I suspect it will be standing room only for all conf delegates. (The full program is available on the web like pretty much everything including an MCOT press release stating where she is staying).

Just curious; where did Aung San Suu Kyi stay during her Bangkok visit?

Just curious: why do you want to know?

OP told us - "just curious"

Yes, I know, but what is it that killed a certain animal?

OP and BV = Cats

Edited by mamypoko

A perfectly reasonable question as we are all interested in this wonderful lady. The paranoid comments about stalking and other silly replies are unnecessary and unreasonable. I knew it was the Shangri La Hotel anyway which is where the Conference is being held but it could have easily been as a guest of Miss Shinawatra or the Myanmar Ambassador if there is one.

A perfectly reasonable question as we are all interested in this wonderful lady. The paranoid comments about stalking and other silly replies are unnecessary and unreasonable. I knew it was the Shangri La Hotel anyway which is where the Conference is being held but it could have easily been as a guest of Miss Shinawatra or the Myanmar Ambassador if there is one.

You seem like a very serious dude, dude?