When Do You Guys Change Elegance 135Cc Tires On Average ?

I change the tires after 2 years even if they are not worn down. The rubber gets too hard in heat and sun and a new set of tires isn't expensive. I paid less then 1300Baht for a set (front and rear). On my Elegance there are Dunlop tires originally installed. For me they are OK and so i stick to them.

i have already bought a set of bigger ones to whack on ,i was going to wait until these ones are fuc_ked to change them

but they are remarkably slow wearing

i thought by 8000km id have to change them but over 11,000 now and they still look quite fresh (1 year old )

I swapped my tires to stickier rubber (Dunlop TT900 front, IRC ? rear) soon after I bought it.

It's been 8000KM and they still have deep traction grooves.

I'm guessing scooters are so light and underpowered that most tires last a long time.

Wantan has a good point, oxygen and UV destroys rubber.

I highly recommend the TT900, I has great traction because I can't skid it no matter how hard I've tried to.

The bike just slows down and stops instead.

I swapped my tires to stickier rubber (Dunlop TT900 front, IRC ? rear) soon after I bought it.

I'm guessing scooters are so light and underpowered that most tires last a long time.

I highly recommend the TT900, I has great traction because I can't skid it no matter how hard I've tried to.

Where can you get the TT900's in Pattaya?

Where can you get the TT900's in Pattaya?

I don't know, I live in BKK.

I guess whomever sells scooter tires should be able to order them from BKK for you.

Read post #14, maybe you can call this place where I got mine and have them mailed down to you.

The pic has the guys business card on it.

http://www.thaivisa....__ nouvo tires

I also notice my brake pads have lots of life left after 8000KMs and I ride like I stole it.

I brake hard and late all the time.

Light bikes (and girls) are awesome!

Edited by ttakata

I don't know, I live in BKK.

I guess whomever sells scooter tires should be able to order them from BKK for you.

Read post #14, maybe you can call this place where I got mine and have them mailed down to you.

The pic has the guys business card on it.

http://www.thaivisa....__ nouvo tires

I also notice my brake pads have lots of life left after 8000KMs and I ride like I stole it.

I brake hard and late all the time.

Light bikes (and girls) are awesome!

Many thanks. As for light bikes, they are the perfect devises for getting around here in the city.