Iraqi Barber’S Local Career Cut Short By Police

Rimmer

Iraqi barber’s local career cut short by police

PATTAYA:--An Iraqi man was arrested for illegally working in a profession restricted to Thai nationals.

Matham Jabar Jooda Al-Omairi, 42, was taken into custody at the Al Joja salon on Pratamnak Road May 23 after someone tipped off Transitional Crime Coordination Center police.

Caught while giving a customer a haircut, Al-Omairi was charged with working in a restricted industry.

Full story:http://www.pattayamail.com/localnews/iraqi-barber-s-local-career-cut-short-by-police-13172

pattayamaillogo.png

-- Pattaya Mail 2012-06-01 footer_n.gif

I cut my own hair while in Thailand...

prepare to be arrested for doing a job a Thai can do whistling.gif

Which, in fact, makes "Making-Love" to your Thai Wife also strictly Illegal . . . . . No ? ? ?

1zgarz5.gif

• Like 1

Which, in fact, makes "Making-Love" to your Thai Wife also strictly Illegal . . . . . No ? ? ?

1zgarz5.gif

You will need a work permit...and not only to a Thai wife

If he were a "hairstylist" with celebrity status, the big haired ladies of Bangkok Establishment and their princess daughters would be queuing at the salon's doors. And I bet you the Immigration Chief's wife would be in the queue too. Restricted occupation my arse.

If he were a "hairstylist" with celebrity status, the big haired ladies of Bangkok Establishment and their princess daughters would be queuing at the salon's doors. And I bet you the Immigration Chief's wife would be in the queue too. Restricted occupation my arse.

It is restricted...

But then it is how the law is enforced, normally a little help with Thai "Bank Notes" will help one way of the othercoffee1.gif

Edited by Basil B

1zgarz5.gif

....or wife of any nationality for that matter...

1zgarz5.gif

Only if you consider it work. "Honey, are we having sex tonight?" Answer: "Let me check with labor department first as it maybe illegal."

• Like 2

1zgarz5.gif

Naah suspect in most cases they paying their wives, so therefore buying a service...same as buying a loaf in Tesco's which is not illegal....thumbsup.gif

• Like 2