Condos Behind Tuk Com,Name?

crille30

Need help with a name of a condo complex behind Tuk com.If walking down from Tuk come towards the parking hous and(on your left side) the old Night and Day(i think).You have to go to the right just passed Night and Day and then out to street,turn left,100meters on your left side.walk in little bit,Its very big u shaped buildings (3) and a long swimming pool on the right side when you walk in.Many many condos.Any one know the name?I want to rent condo there but dont remember the name.Sorry dam hard to write how to walk,Hope some one know witch one i mean.Of course if any one have tips of great condos i center Pattaya please let me know.Look for 1bedroom.Thanks in advance.

If you mean Yensabai its just another Thai style condo. As I remember, from the last time I saw it which was about 10 years ago now, it has the usual long, poorly lit corridors on each floor, lined by doors into cell like rooms. Like most of these condos it smells a bit, can be noisy from all the doors open, frequentn screaming drills from the non stop "renovations", groups of people squawking inside, terrible sound proofing between floors and walls and is blighted on both sides by hours a night of thundering, booming music, the gay area on one side and the od karaoke bar on the other. And also like many of these places, the managenent has been known for being nasty, small minded and "greedy". Still, I guess its still very cheap.

Thanks guys but like i said its hard to write and explaine the way.I start walking from the road close to K-bank,Pattaya Tai in my back ,tuk com on my right hand side.walking straight until you basicly can not walk any longer becasue there are houses blocking,lets say if could jump over this houses I will land in this condo complex.Can see them over the roof top.New buildings about 4-5years very nice and.Have a French real estate office inside there.I lived there 4years ago and it was new.well never mind guys,thanks for trying to help me.

If you mean Yensabai its just another Thai style condo. As I remember, from the last time I saw it which was about 10 years ago now, it has the usual long, poorly lit corridors on each floor, lined by doors into cell like rooms. Like most of these condos it smells a bit, can be noisy from all the doors open, frequentn screaming drills from the non stop "renovations", groups of people squawking inside, terrible sound proofing between floors and walls and is blighted on both sides by hours a night of thundering, booming music, the gay area on one side and the od karaoke bar on the other. And also like many of these places, the managenent has been known for being nasty, small minded and "greedy". Still, I guess its still very cheap.

It aint that cheap,worked out a price with owner,all agreed,next morning they wanted more,said goodbye

Ok found it.Its actually 4 buildings and one of them is siwalai city place (siwalacityplace.com) and then there are some more names of the other buildings.Thanks for your time guys

As far as I know that is not a condo.

well not that buidling,the other 3 liitle bit in are condos.I forgett that first buidling.And i know that some parts of the buidlings was sold like units so are other smal condo/apartment blocks . Edited by crille30

If you mean Yensabai its just another Thai style condo.

Some places in Pattaya are just too awful to possibly live in.

It's the sort of place I would check in to if I wanted to become a Pattaya flyer. Mostly because they are guaranteed to completely remove your will to live and get you over the rail in no time.

If you mean Yensabai its just another Thai style condo.

Some places in Pattaya are just too awful to possibly live in.

It's the sort of place I would check in to if I wanted to become a Pattaya flyer. Mostly because they are guaranteed to completely remove your will to live and get you over the rail in no time.

Any condo has that effect on me!!laugh.png

I lived there in 1991 even back then it was fairly new but not much good, from memory it was 6,000B a month.

• 1 month later...