Storm On Kpg Tonight?

At 2am I woke up because there was a storm raging over Plai Laem.

yes there was heavy rain last night but funnily enough i did not get a power cut.

yet the winde blows slightly and it does in other cases

Yeah very strange long rumbling thunder going on last night here in Maenam last night too & the wind blowing the coconut trees in all directions now.. blink.png

KP has looked really socked in for a few days now.... I know some of the tour boats were cancelled yesterday.... I suspect the same today..... ? unsure.png

Full Moon party tonight, I think? burp.gif Those hoping to do the return run from Samui may not get to KP.....or back ..... sick.gif

Yeah very strange long rumbling thunder going on last night here in Maenam last night too & the wind blowing the coconut trees in all directions now.. blink.png

KP has looked really socked in for a few days now.... I know some of the tour boats were cancelled yesterday.... I suspect the same today..... ? unsure.png

Full Moon party tonight, I think? burp.gif Those hoping to do the return run from Samui may not get to KP.....or back ..... sick.gif

it was only supposed to blow the bloody leaves off!

it was only supposed to blow the bloody leaves off!

Knocking down a few coconuts too,......

Watch out for falling coconuts....... you'd better wear your helmet.....emot-kiss.gif