Where Can I Buy Cards In Bangkok?

infofootballaj

Your father will not be interested in the quality of the card itself. Just that it was chosen, purchased, written and sent by you. He may be more interested in the stamp?

I usually pick a funny card. Also helps to buy one or two when you see them and not when you need them.

Edited by VocalNeal

Paragon have a large selection in their department stores gift section. Some alright, some not quite to western tastes. Some Asia books have them. The one in Mega Bang Na does. I bought ones for my nieces next birthdays in advance there.

• Thumbs Up 1

Why not just take a picture, bring it to the photoshop where they will help you photoshop you and whatever you want into the picture with some text that you like, then you laminate that on a wodden board, send it and it will be 10 times as good as any card you can buy... (it is not super cheap but neither is a good card to buy).

But to answer your question, I was at Siam Square a while back (years to be honest)- they sold some high end greeting cards at Siam Center on the top floor close to the cinema. I think I paid somewhere between 400-500THB...