Manchester United

redrus

Absolute <deleted>,charges can be brought on the field of play to any individual.

When you say charge's i take you mean criminal charges by the police, when has that ever happened ?

Strong words but still no strong answer 45.gif

Alfie go searching wink.gif i think you will find plenty!

Absolute <deleted>,charges can be brought on the field of play to any individual.

When you say charge's i take you mean criminal charges by the police, when has that ever happened ?

Strong words but still no strong answer 45.gif

Alfie go searching wink.gif i think you will find plenty!

What about Duncan Ferguson when playing for Rangers !!! 3 months in prison due to being on probation for a Glasgow Kiss on a player ( that was not). :blink:

BT

Really can't understand the starting line up...Fletcher, Jones, Park, Giggs in the middle...we were playing Liverpool for f*sake..not Barcelona...

Don't get me wrong they are all top players (we did not put out a B team)...but where's the spark?

I'd prefer to go to Anfield and lose fighting, IMHO is pretty shameful that we went there and parked the bus.

I don't understand all the negativity towards Uniteds performance,i thought we actually played very well against our biggest rivals and it was a good point won in the end,good to see Smalling back hopefully Vidic will be ready for City our defense was very good yesterday it seems our goalie is settling in well now.

Giggs needs to learn how to stay in a wall rolleyes.gif

Not quiet smokes, didn't see the game - but team selection was a bit surpising, can only think that tourney called champions league/and resting guys post euro had something to do with it?

You remember champions league correct? Btw, nice draw.

Really annoying to stay up until half time and watch a piss poor game then it gets cut all together and miss all the fun!... well 2 penalty's rolleyes.gif

It seems they where resetting the channels .......yeah right the only two channels to be doing so. mad.gif

City game wasn't shown at all, just a blue screen with some thai text about C-band....

We got it here :D

TBFrank : Missing your game wasn't a big loss - a blue blank screen is actually an improvement.:lol:

Edited by bkkjames

City game wasn't shown at all, just a blue screen with some thai text about C-band....

TBFrank : Missing your game wasn't a big loss - a blue blank screen is actually an improvement.:lol:

I don't know if you've been following the prem or not. But is the blue screen at the top of the league? :D

I don't know if you've been following the prem or not. But is the blue screen at the top of the league? :D

I'm gonna come out and say it now...

I hope you stay there until May. wink.gif

I love you dude :D

Closet Bertie

Surprised to see smokes brown nosing a bitter on our thread. ;)

If you want to go one step further smokes, I suggest trying migsy on the arse one-lower expectations.

"Brown nosing" ?? Nah I hate the lot of ya....just you lot are a bit smellier is all.

Its that thing called the smell of success smokes, foreign to you I know.

Cheer up though, you could be singer afterall; has he forgotten his tv login or something?

They are second in the Championship atm.....so you might see him pop up in May.....who knows?

Smokes a little ditty for you to learn.......

You get a taste it ain't enough

To eat your fill you need the stuff

You think you're there about to land

But is the trip just what you planned

You're falling, yes you're falling

For the sweet smell of success biggrin.gif

Yep-will be interesting to see how we line-up.

I see SAF not going conservative so here is my guess.

Degea

Jones, smalling, vidic, evra

Nani, carrick, anderson, young

Rooney, welbeck

I think he will play Ferdinand as he saved him from the European game and of course Ferdinand loves Botticelli! wink.gif Would like to see Jones used in midfield more now and of course Chico always scores goals,my team would be.....

DG

Smalling Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra

Nani,Jones,Fletcher,Young

Rooney,Hernandez

Yep-will be interesting to see how we line-up.

I see SAF not going conservative so here is my guess.

Degea

Jones, smalling, vidic, evra

Nani, carrick, anderson, young

Rooney, welbeck

I think he will play Ferdinand as he saved him from the European game and of course Ferdinand loves Botticelli! wink.gif Would like to see Jones used in midfield more now and of course Chico always scores goals,my team would be.....

DG

Smalling Ferdinand,Vidic,Evra

Nani,Jones,Fletcher,Young

Rooney,Hernandez

If Ballotelli is on form Ferdinand is probably not good enough anymore to deal with him MrRed. ;) Especially when Aguero will be hovering around.