Manchester United

redrus

We just need Stability !

BT

What position doe's he play mate?

By the way their is talk Daley Blind is a done deal but until he is signed i won't believe, but if he doe's he will be a excellent signing.

you need another left-back then? wink.png

During his short career Blind has played left back,left and centre midfield so he's obviously a utility player. Only 36 games to go so hardly time to press the panic button.

7 players still out with injury or in Rojos case awaiting a WP

What an embarrassment.

~sigh~

what an understatement,this must rank alongside that famous win in 1972 when llanelli beat the all blacks[rugby].

the look on the two G's faces[gigs/gaul] and poor bobby Charlton had to watch the full 93mins.

what about those young m.k.d.fans who will remember this for the rest of their lives.

and they will be able to tell their offspring that saying immortalized in that song by max boyce at that llanelli vs nz game.

"I WAS THERE"

Shocking!!!!! Clueless overpaid colored boot wearing youngsters who think just because they play for Manchester United they can stroll around the pitch not giving a shhhht.

Hernandez was truly woeful.

• Like 1

Shocking performance and a continuation of last season. Clear out still required of overpaid poser players. Not worried though, as I think LVG will get it right, just no quick fix after the debacle of last season.

Shocking!!!!! Clueless overpaid colored boot wearing youngsters who think just because they play for Manchester United they can stroll around the pitch not giving a shhhht.

Just wondering who you mean, mate.

De Gea?

Evans?

Kagawa?

Anderson?

Welbeck?

Hernandez?

Powell?

Or maybe your sub Januzaj?

These are all players with first team experience.

You United fans are delusional.

Bottom line is you are cr!ptongue.png . The panic has set in. You are now having to pay well over the top to attract players . No CL football, and none in the foreseeable future,laugh.png

By the way, cant wait to see Di Maria in the p!ssing rain at Burnley, diving all over the place. He will make Ashley Young look like a noviceclap2.gif

De Gea?

Evans?

Kagawa?

Anderson?

Welbeck?

Hernandez?

Powell?

Bottom line is you are cr!ptongue.png . The panic has set in. You are now having to pay well over the top to attract players . No CL football, and none in the foreseeable future,laugh.png

By the way, cant wait to see Di Maria in the p!ssing rain at Burnley, diving all over the place. He will make Ashley Young look like a noviceclap2.gif

Most of those have been told to go, and why am i delusional when i have slated the team.

If these kind of results gets rid of the jcl's so be it but the hard core reds who was there last night and made the long trip down to watch the team deserve a better performance than that.

De Gea?

Evans?

Kagawa?

Anderson?

Welbeck?

Hernandez?

Powell?

Most of those have been told to go, and why am i delusional when i have slated the team.

If these kind of results gets rid of the jcl's so be it but the hard core reds who was there last night and made the long trip down to watch the team deserve a better performance than that.

What do you mean 'long trip down'?

It was Milton Keynes............... local for most United fanswhistling.gif

• Like 1

De Gea?

Evans?

Kagawa?

Anderson?

Welbeck?

Hernandez?

Powell?

What do you mean 'long trip down'?

It was Milton Keynes............... local for most United fanswhistling.gif

Yeah yeah trot out the old all from down south.

I must add Wilson was superb when he came on and put Welbeck and Hernandez to shame, and Peirera looked a prospect too, i have faith in the new manager and he will get it right, he still has to clear up Moyes's mess, like forcing our two main central defenders out rio and Vidic whose experience is sadly lacking at the back right now.

Shocking performance and a continuation of last season. Clear out still required of overpaid poser players. Not worried though, as I think LVG will get it right, just no quick fix after the debacle of last season.

LVG will get it right but he's inherited one hell of a job. He's learning fast i think. He's already learnt to keep his trap shut. He now needs to learn the importance of a decent defense.

Take the positives.

1 Its one less cup competition so more time to concentrate on the league

2 P45 has stopped showering your thread with fawning nonsense about his beloved louis van Lovekitten.

Gotta be worth something hasn't it?

Agree with above, except I would change "more time to concentrate on the league" to a more apt "more time to concentrate on avoiding relegation and becoming the laughing stock of English football"

Has a better ring to it.

Early kick off, Turf Moor Saturday. Cant wait!!laugh.png

• Like 1

LVG will get it right but he's inherited one hell of a job. He's learning fast i think. He's already learnt to keep his trap shut. He now needs to learn the importance of a decent defense.

Take the positives.

2 P45 has stopped showering your thread with fawning nonsense about his beloved louis van Lovekitten.

Agree with above, except I would change "more time to concentrate on the league" to a more apt "more time to concentrate on avoiding relegation and becoming the laughing stock of English football"

Has a better ring to it.

The more I think about, I don't think LVG turning up on his first day in blue jacket and sky blue tie was an error. I think he is actually working for City and getting paid by the Sheikh

• Like 2

Take the positives.

Has a better ring to it.

Fact is, playing newly promoted Burnley has become a massive game for van Gaal. He really can't afford to lose this one.

As i tried to explain, this "project" was always going to be a bigger challenge than when he took over the hugely dominant Bayern Munich, Bundesliga champions, and yes, astonishingly managed to win the title again!!

Has a united poster on here taken out a restraining order on P45? He's gone awful quiet recentlyrolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Capital One Cup: Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal urges fans to be patient

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal has urged fans to be patient with his side after their humiliating 4-0 defeat at MK Dons in the Capital One Cup second round.

After a promising pre-season, the wheels appear to be coming off United's campaign already, having picked up just one point in the Premier League, coupled with this cup capitulation against the League One side.

However, Van Gaal wants the fans to stick by his team and his philosophy, urging the Red Devils' following to judge him in time.

"They have to believe in our philosophy," Van Gaal told Sky Sports.

"We are building up a team and you cannot make (it) in one month, not in one year.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9442234/capital-one-cup-manchester-united-boss-louis-van-gaal-urges-fans-to-be-patient

How can he now say that when only a few weeks ago he was stating they could go this season without losing a game.

De Gea?

Evans?

Kagawa?

Anderson?

Welbeck?

Hernandez?

Powell?

At least you get this sorrow week in week out, unlike me, supporting Sheffield United smile.png

But hang on, Sheffield United dump West Ham out of the League Cup - that's more like it emot-kiss.gif.pagespeed.ce.EAwNQWAQZf.gi

Edited by soihok
  • Like 1

what formation did united play? 3-5-2 again?

Yes. I wonder how stubborn he is? He really doesn't have the players for that formation imho.

square pegs, round holes again.

Thing is, al this is such a bonus because i never thought we'd be provided so much entertainment so early in the season. The weekends just can't come quick enough!

biggrin.png

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Yes. I wonder how stubborn he is? He really doesn't have the players for that formation imho.

Thing is, al this is such a bonus because i never thought we'd be provided so much entertainment so early in the season. The weekends just can't come quick enough!

biggrin.png

this is what is baffling me - if he's such a genius manager why is he sticking to this 3-5-2 rather than picking the players he has in their best positions and going from there? putting the formation ahead of the playing squad seems bizarre.

• Like 1

biggrin.png

this is what is baffling me - if he's such a genius manager why is he sticking to this 3-5-2 rather than picking the players he has in their best positions and going from there? putting the formation ahead of the playing squad seems bizarre.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's also known to be very stubborn.

biggrin.png

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. He's also known to be very stubborn.

his post-match interview was pretty weird as it goes. like he was pretending to have forgotten how to speak english.

• Like 2