Manchester United

redrus

Wayne Rooney's latest demands to Manchester United are purported to include 300k p/w, influence over transfers and the club captaincy!! huh.png

New chairman's wife for errrm dinner twice a week?

More likely to be the chairman's mother in law with his past recordwink.png

Wayne Rooney's latest demands to Manchester United are purported to include 300k p/w, influence over transfers and the club captaincy!! huh.png

New chairman's wife for errrm dinner twice a week?

More likely to be the chairman's mother in law with his past recordwink.png

brilliant...<deleted>@@ing brilliant

Rixy are you there?

The stage is all yours Ian. Go ahead.
Thank <deleted> for that. Try Solitaire if you get too lonely.
That's it? That's the plan? You want to get me off the Spurs thread, you're gonna have to come up with something more than that. I think even Baldrick would be hanging his head in shame. ;)

You know rix...some on here are saying besides you and redrus the others don't have the stomach for a fourth place fight never mind a tussle with the Evertonians.

Rumours reach me that Nads family might have originated from the Medway....

I think we need an "official statement" regarding these rumours.

Put them to bed mate!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by smokie36

You know rix...some on here are saying besides you and redrus the others don't have the stomach for a fourth place fight never mind a tussle with the Evertonians.

Put them to bed mate!

Urm..... sorry mate... can you repeat the question? w00t.gif

• Like 1

Put them to bed mate!

Urm..... sorry mate... can you repeat the question? w00t.gif
Yer just as tough without your pals eh?

Good on yer......! ;-)

Edited by smokie36

Horrible weather. Horrible injuries. Horrible scrappy little game. But these are the things you have to deal with. We didn't. Stoke deserved their win. Congrats to them.

Sent from my i-mobile IQ XA using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 2

Moyes: "I don't know what we have to do to win. I thought we played well."

that's a roy hodgson line that.

A woeful comment from Moyes. Would SAF ever make a comment like that ?!

Look at the faces of most of the United players during the match. Most of them look like they are expecting the worst, and not a surprise that it happens. Factor in the injuries, the beaten attitude, the inept backline and Moyes looking like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz...

Mata looks like Mata which is a plus.

RVP didn't even look like celebrating his goal. Too tired to do so, or already thinking about no CL action ?

I'm not one to come running to this thread to kick the poor fellers when they're down...but blimey.

And, forgot to add, if that is the best Welbeck can do, then whoa. I would have thought he has had enough time with United that he could have improved more than he has. You have to wonder whether his upside is ever going to show up.

A woeful comment from Moyes. Would SAF ever make a comment like that ?!

Look at the faces of most of the United players during the match. Most of them look like they are expecting the worst, and not a surprise that it happens. Factor in the injuries, the beaten attitude, the inept backline and Moyes looking like the scarecrow from The Wizard of Oz...

Mata looks like Mata which is a plus.

RVP didn't even look like celebrating his goal. Too tired to do so, or already thinking about no CL action ?

I'm not one to come running to this thread to kick the poor fellers when they're down...but blimey.

i think if united don't finish top four and have CL next season that van persie will be looking for a move in the summer. probably spain like, but he's never really played outside england.

Well you'd know eh laa.....;)

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

• Like 1

Perhaps the "i don't know what we have to do to win" comment was alluding to the fact that we had RVP, Mata, Rooney, Welbeck and Young all on the pitch together for the majority of the game. Obviously winning is about more than having a lot of attacking players on the pitch, but you would usually expect that lot, to be, if not scoring a good few goals, at least having a fair few shots on target, especially against a team like Stoke. They didn't and they weren't. RVP and Rooney need more match time though, and Mata needs to find his feet in the team. Once that happens, potentially pretty formidable. Getting to the point where this season will be written off, or as good as, and the focus will be on getting some momentum so as to hit the ground running come the start of next season.

As for the, "i thought we played well" comment, nah, can't really agree with that. We didn't have enough width for my money. I think we should have brought on a proper winger, like Adnan or Valenica, instead of Welbeck, to give us that, and to enable Rooney to stay further up the pitch. Welbeck seems to be going backwards of late.

Perhaps the "i don't know what we have to do to win" comment was alluding to the fact that we had RVP, Mata, Rooney, Welbeck and Young all on the pitch together for the majority of the game. Obviously winning is about more than having a lot of attacking players on the pitch, but you would usually expect that lot, to be, if not scoring a good few goals, at least having a fair few shots on target, especially against a team like Stoke. They didn't and they weren't. RVP and Rooney need more match time though, and Mata needs to find his feet in the team. Once that happens, potentially pretty formidable. Getting to the point where this season will be written off, or as good as, and the focus will be on getting some momentum so as to hit the ground running come the start of next season.

As for the, "i thought we played well" comment, nah, can't really agree with that. We didn't have enough width for my money. I think we should have brought on a proper winger, like Adnan or Valenica, instead of Welbeck, to give us that, and to enable Rooney to stay further up the pitch. Welbeck seems to be going backwards of late.

At least we recognised at the Lane when it was time to sack ABV.....that time isn't here yet for Moyes....but he is sailing very close to it now I reckon.

At least we recognised at the Lane when it was time to sack ABV.....that time isn't here yet for Moyes....but he is sailing very close to it now I reckon.

You think it was right to get rid of AVB when they did? I'm surprised. I thought he deserved a lot more time that he was given.

Agree about Moyes sailing close to the wind, but i think, unless we start getting slaughtered rather than just beat, that he'll be given the summer to make some changes, and then next season, the pressure will really be on. Anything more than two back to back loses then, and he'll be a goner. Anything lower then third or fourth, same thing applies.

He is here to stay, is he the man for the job who know;s but his track record does not fill me with confidence, will stick by him and the team until he gets the sack or who knows he might get it right.

You think it was right to get rid of AVB when they did? I'm surprised. I thought he deserved a lot more time that he was given.

Agree about Moyes sailing close to the wind, but i think, unless we start getting slaughtered rather than just beat, that he'll be given the summer to make some changes, and then next season, the pressure will really be on. Anything more than two back to back loses then, and he'll be a goner. Anything lower then third or fourth, same thing applies.

AVB got the sack because we were failing to move forward as a team. Same thing looks true of Man Utd this season....there just seems to be a lack of understanding at times between your players.

Contrast it with City or the chavs for instance. Its good management that makes the difference there as your players aren't that bad really.

My real surprise though is his body language....you can tell the pressure is getting to him....can he ride it out and emerge a bigger man for it?

Time will tell!

He is here to stay, is he the man for the job who know;s but his track record does not fill me with confidence, will stick by him and the team until he gets the sack or who knows he might get it right.

Sixteen games left = possible 48 points.

I wouldn't discard Man U from a CL place just yet.