Manchester United

redrus

Adidas are horrible rus. Them figures seem wild though. Nike didn't renew cos it doesn't make commercial sense, so why would it to Adidas?

I hear its been on the cards for a while, hence the offer to Nike, which they refused. We made the offer knowing adidas were waiting.

And, they can't be any worse than Nike who got worse over the years, apart from the Chevy logo, this one is ok, I suppose.

redrus

Well, if it's any consolation to UNITED and City, the new Chelsea shirt is bldy awful.

facepalm.gif

Not seen it..........

Nooooooo, don't post it in here, I'll go and have a look for it.......... shock1.gif1zgarz5.gif

redrus

• Like 1

Well, if it's any consolation to UNITED and City, the new Chelsea shirt is bldy awful.

facepalm.gif

Not seen it..........

Nooooooo, don't post it in here, I'll go and have a look for it.......... shock1.gif1zgarz5.gif

redrus

+1

double like. thumbsup.gif

( It's fkcing awful btw. Some bldy designer trying too hard.)

It's true rus, isn't it?

I've worked in advertising fort 30 years creating stories and Brands.

Little touches like Denis Irwin make all the difference.

A nice piece of work.

Don't know who produced it, but if it resonates with UNITED fans, quality.

Worked a treat for me.

this explains so, so much.

This is way off topic Stevie but you'll enjoy this. The late, great Bill Hicks. Next to Richard Pryor my fav all time comedian. Seems the good often die young.

Bill on marketing:

know it well that one mate. and staying off topic, if you like bill hicks you might like doug stanhope who is around today. massive pisshead but very very funny.

while we are at it, a good mate of Stanhope is Bill Burr also a super comedian

• Like 1

Cant see Rooney leaving but could always drop back into an midfield position where I think he should be anyway but what about VP ? How much do the Glazers want to spend ? as we are selling players for next to nothing

VG has a lot of sorting out to do,and quickly.. With a relatively easy run of ,on paper,matches in the opening rounds they really need to hit the ground running.

Can't see VP on the US pre season tour maybe join up later into it.

De maria is a massive possibility, hence my none posting of red tops on it but, this Cavani link is almost tedious, tenuous at best. I'd love to see him at OT, I like his size, energy levels and desire. He goes for everything.

But, to link with a Rooney swap is just the usual nonsense I mean, seriously..!!

redrus

• Like 2

Manchester United forward Bebe has welcomed speculation linking him with a move to Benfica.

Bebe, who turned 24 on Saturday, joined United in 2010 in a deal reported to be worth £7.4 million, but he has yet to start a Premier League game for the club and has been sent out on loan three times.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/323479.html?CMP=OTC-RSS

van Gaals exploits!!!!!!!!! biggrin.png

How about the exploits of Robben, De Vrig and Vlaar. Those three were superb throughout the tournament.

van Gaal changed goalkeepers for a penalty shoot out which was a great call but aside of that his team as a whole was fairly uninspiring.

I can understand of course why the Old Trafford "faithful" want to flock back now that clown Moyes has gone and you have appointed a decent manager.

I just hope the garbage UK football media don't start fawning over his every word like they do with Mourinho. Its nauseating.

Oops. facepalm.gif

Looks like the tiny tott whose name begins with a c could get was he's wishing for.

Angel Di Maria to snub Manchester United move in favour of Champions League football.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-transfers-angel-di-3845155

Come again? Why would i care who signs for United? Or are you just stirring again?

How about the exploits of Robben, De Vrig and Vlaar. Those three were superb throughout the tournament.

van Gaal changed goalkeepers for a penalty shoot out which was a great call but aside of that his team as a whole was fairly uninspiring.

I can understand of course why the Old Trafford "faithful" want to flock back now that clown Moyes has gone and you have appointed a decent manager.

I just hope the garbage UK football media don't start fawning over his every word like they do with Mourinho. Its nauseating.

They'll fawn over his every word until he throws a drink in their face...and then they'll keep on fawning. Should be fun to watch !

• Like 1

Bloody heck, come on Carms lad...

A coach/managers job isn't just to patrol the sidelines, growling. Its what he does behind the scenes. On the pitch its generally up to the team out there. When he was asked to make a decision, he made it (should have made it twice but, ho hum) I think the Dutch should have gone for it even more, and believe the Argentine side was there for the taking.

And I may have even been half inclined to agree with you, had nearly every Dutch player not come out and said how fantastic its been to work with Van Gaal, no mutterings of discontent, no tattling digs in the press, all Positive, mostly about his work with them on the training ground that got them to 3rd position in the best World Cup for many a year....!

So yes, "His Exploits"

We'll never know but, I'd wager a pretty penny the Dutch side would not have gone so far without him....!

redrus

• Like 1

Bloody heck, come on Carms lad...

A coach/managers job isn't just to patrol the sidelines, growling. Its what he does behind the scenes. On the pitch its generally up to the team out there. When he was asked to make a decision, he made it (should have made it twice but, ho hum) I think the Dutch should have gone for it even more, and believe the Argentine side was there for the taking.

And I may have even been half inclined to agree with you, had nearly every Dutch player not come out and said how fantastic its been to work with Van Gaal, no mutterings of discontent, no tattling digs in the press, all Positive, mostly about his work with them on the training ground that got them to 3rd position in the best World Cup for many a year....!

So yes, "His Exploits"

We'll never know but, I'd wager a pretty penny the Dutch side would not have gone so far without him....!

redrus

I'd agree with that Russ. Lots of egos to deal with too. Robben, RVP, Sneijder, oh my.

I figure he'll do a pretty good job at United, but then following up Moyes will be like a walk in the park.

Still lots of comings and goings at United I suspect.

• Like 1

Take care rus.

carmine and jellydog are not your friends.

Surely thats for us to decide man...?

I've never met either but, would be happy to, your statement is pretty full on, so I have to take it with the possible humour it was meant with, no....?

redrus