Manchester United

redrus

Mourinho will win.

Ooooh, I don't know. Mourinho might be good at mind games but VG is known for losing it. Saying that, every interview I have seen thus far with VG, his face is so red it looks like he's on the brink of an heart attack.

• Like 1

Mourinho will win.

Ooooh, I don't know. Mourinho might be good at mind games but VG is known for losing it. Saying that, every interview I have seen thus far with VG, his face is so red it looks like he's on the brink of an heart attack.

Aaah bee jaysus mrbojangles...we're up for the best prem we've ever seen.

City score 100. Chelsea will have to do better.

thumbsup.gif

Mourinho will win.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I am rather looking forward to this one. Several are in with a shout and it's key to get a good start out of the blocks and get some momentum going.

Mourinho will win.

thumbsup.gif

Yeah, I am rather looking forward to this one. Several are in with a shout and it's key to get a good start out of the blocks and get some momentum going.

Yep.

8 nil at Burnley would suit me.

Don't fancy Spurs chances tbh. smile.png

Better stick to lifting cassavas Nev. You appear to be intellectually limited.

smile.png

Hahahahaha, wow....!!

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Mourinho will win.

thumbsup.gif

Yes i too hope City and the chavs enjoy their little league.

The rest of us are looking forward to ours aswelllaugh.png

• Like 1

smile.png

Hahahahaha, wow....!!

redrus

Wow indeed!! He was in advertising you knowwink.png

^

I tell you what though. Having big client boss and 8 yes men in front of you and having to convince them of the truth....and getting away with it, was a scary day.

I have sympathy for van Gaals position at UNITED.

Have a good football day guys. There are going to be some scary days in the Prem and Championes Liga ahead.

^

WHY...??

There are going to be some scary days in Championes Liga ahead.

I for see no issues at all for United in the Champions League this season..!! ;)

redrus

Edited by redrus
  • Like 1

^

WHY...??

There are going to be some scary days in Championes Liga ahead.

I for see no issues at all for United in the Champions League this season..!! wink.png

redrus

Yes. Good point rus. No distractions. thumbsup.gif

( Sympathy was the wrong word. When a manager sticks to his principles, and makes tough decisions with his neck on the line, I'm impressed. Cos I've seen plenty of lily livered @rse coverers in my time.)

van Gaal quality. Never mind carmine smile.png or any toss pot journalists. wink.png

smile.png

Maybe you have hit on something there, that's why i don't understand half your poststhumbsup.gif

I don't lift cassava mate i just keep local families employed to do that.wai2.gif

smile.png

Maybe you have hit on something there, that's why i don't understand half your poststhumbsup.gif

I don't lift cassava mate i just keep local families employed to do that.wai2.gif

Important thing to remember Nev, van Gaal and Mourinho don't lift cassavas.

Nor does Guardiola.

When it comes down to a level rice field these geezers have something to prove.

( I'd put money on Mourinho. wink.png )

Van Gaal says Luke Shaw has to train on his own cos he isn't fit. Can't remember word for word but it was along the lines of if he isn't fit, he's no use to me". I'm starting to like VG, he's got bawls.

Gotta wonder why he was at the World Cup too then, and what is the standard of the Engerland set up, if they didn't spot that he was so unfit....?!

Answers a lot of questions for me, re United's new set up, and Engerlands..!

redrus

Van Gaal says Luke Shaw has to train on his own cos he isn't fit. Can't remember word for word but it was along the lines of if he isn't fit, he's no use to me". I'm starting to like VG, he's got bawls.

Strange one that. Always looked fit to me when he was bombing up and down for Soton. Maybe he was on holiday with the Arsenal lads and took up smoking?thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

I'm sure he was fit enough for his previous paymasters, with respect, he's stepped up a few levels here.

Lesser players would have gone to a feeder club, like Spurs or Arsenal first. ;)

redrus

Louis Van Gaal has labelled United’s squad ‘broken’ in a stinging assessment of predecessor David Moyes’ reign at Old Trafford.

The Reds chief said the group he inherited from the Scot was full of talent – but he inferred their time under the former Everton boss had left confidence battered.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/louis-van-gaal-david-moyes-7523297

• Like 1

I'm sure he was fit enough for his previous paymasters, with respect, he's stepped up a few levels here.

Lesser players would have gone to a feeder club, like Spurs or Arsenal first. wink.png

redrus

ooooh, you bitch

• Like 2

Louis Van Gaal has labelled United’s squad ‘broken’ in a stinging assessment of predecessor David Moyes’ reign at Old Trafford.

The Reds chief said the group he inherited from the Scot was full of talent – but he inferred their time under the former Everton boss had left confidence battered.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/louis-van-gaal-david-moyes-7523297

all he's done so far is complain about the pre season tour, complain about Carrington and talk his squad down.His broken squad! lowering expectations already!!

Anyway, it seems common knowledge that United are looking to spend big because everyone seems to be digging their heels in. Roma want ludicrous money for Strootman, Dortmand want well in excess for Mats Hummel and the Italiens are a adament Arturo Vidal is not leaving.

I know van Gaal says he won't pay over the odds but realistically he's going to have two, especially in the case od these three that are top class signings

Edited by carmine

Three wins out of Three....... Not a bad start. LA Galaxy, Roma and now Inter Milan.... I stayed up till gone 3 AM GMT to watch and we were all over IM, played far better football and were the only team that actually fashioned chances. Early days but this new set up inspires, and the players seem to to love it.

redrus

• Like 2

Oh, and lads...., this was the actual US TV team sheet for last night.....

post-16343-1406713623184_thumb.jpg

Shocking...... Apparently all white people look the same..!!

redrus

Edited by redrus
  • Like 1

Three wins out of Three....... Not a bad start. LA Galaxy, Roma and now Inter Milan.... I stayed up till gone 3 AM GMT to watch and we were all over IM, played far better football and were the only team that actually fashioned chances. Early days but this new set up inspires, and the players seem to to love it.

redrus

Yes while the results are not that important the way they were achieved is.Its the type of football long term United fans want to see and the players appear to be relishing it.Whether this can still be achieved against teams of better quality only time will tell.

Been impressed with VG's man management skills ,an example is the abuse that Cleverley copped last years from the idiotic fringe who seemed to blame him alone for United's poor form, the young guys self esteem must have been at an all time low, VG made him captain for the night against Roma and lifting his spirits and it reflected in his performance.I would think that Giggs would have had a whisper in VG's ear on that one.

Obviously players are still going to to leave, if new signings are made, and Nani,Anderson and Zaha must be favourites.Young appears to have had a new lease of life playing as a wing back but still not convinced and Hernandes may well be surplus to requirements.Mata would be appear to be the no 10 favourite which leaves the possibility of a swap deal with Kagawa going back to BD and one coming in as an exchange with a cash top up..

Finally I think it would be seen as a minor miracle for United to be back on top of the pile this season but top 4 and maybe a cup would help the cause and bode well for the future.