Where Can I Get An Electronic Device Fixed That Short-Circuited Due To Foreign Voltage?

KirillStorch

"It short circuited" you mean some fool plugged a 110V appliance into 220V and blew the input transformer? Amorn in the basement of Tukcom should be able to do it.

I wonder who could have been so dumb to do that? :)

Don't know the name but there is also the appliance repair shop on right side of 3rd Road just past Tony's and before the stop light.

"It short circuited" you mean some fool plugged a 110V appliance into 220V and blew the input transformer? Amorn in the basement of Tukcom should be able to do it.

uhh yeah.. *cough cough* if I ever find that fool I'm really gonna give it to him!

• Like 1

Don't know the name but there is also the appliance repair shop on right side of 3rd Road just past Tony's and before the stop light.

On the right going which direction?

Heading away from Pattaya Tai, its on the right, opposite the food market, if you get to the Soi17 lights you have gone too far.

Tried that shop once and unfortunately I forgot to have them call me with the price of the repair before going ahead. I ended up paying as much for the repair as I originally paid for the item.

Have only good experiences in the basement of Tuk.com though.