Where To Buy Amena Air-Con Remote Control?

tommytouch

Had the same problem about a year ago with an old Amea aircon remote, eventually located them at this address.

Amena Air conditioner

Address

25/7 Moo 4 Phrayasurent Rd., Bangchan, Klongsamwa Bangkok, BKK 10510 THAILAND

Contact

I called Unico Consumer Products Co, Ltd. +66 2 5171819, Fax: +66 2 5178530 who said they had the remote.

Actual address to buy andcollect remote from was Ram Indra Soi 109 and remote cost 860 baht May 2011

Hope this helps :-)

OK, thanks.

I don't really fancy paying that kind of money for a simple remote control (plus travel / postage costs). I might give the cheap Chinese remote I saw a try, it claims to work for most brands of aircon units. About B250 from Tesco Lotus I think.

It may or may not work. I got suckered into buying several of them and never worked for any of the four or five different models we had. If you have old remote there are places in Chinatown that sell any kind of remote and will exchange if not work but I do not know locations.

It may or may not work. I got suckered into buying several of them and never worked for any of the four or five different models we had. If you have old remote there are places in Chinatown that sell any kind of remote and will exchange if not work but I do not know locations.

Yes, I am a bit sceptical of these devises.

Thanks for the info on Chinatown, I may pop down there and take a look around.