Does A Virus Kiil Love?

sirchai

Please just imagine: You'd fall in love with a nice Thai lady, not a bar girl.

You fall in love and you figure out that this is the one you were looking for your whole life.

After a few months, she gets sick and a blood test shows that she's got the HIV virus.

What would you do?

Thanks for any honest input!- wink.png

Not sure what I would do but nice Thai ladies don't carry hiv so I hope the first thing you would do is apologise for infecting her.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

Have you ever seen a virus that's not infecting "nice" people how you call it? Please read my post. . But thanks for your thoughts.

Please see Albert Einstein's quotation : human stupidity and the universe................wai.gif

I read your previous topic on adoption and my post here was a lighthearted dig at what I and a few others took to be a troll post.

If everything is as you say, you and your wife have my sympathies and I hope things go as well as they can for the pair of you.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

If you're out to describe the truth, leave elegance to the tailor.....wai.gif

A.E.

sirchai, what European country do you originate from? (wondering about the "cold" part)

Does that really matter? Cold winters for most of the time and cold blooded people. I grew up in the middle of our planet when you look on a world map....wai.gif

Ummmm, ok. I'll just assume Sweden then

It's a place that had been occupied by some of your guys for many years. They had government issues, GI's, but were actually soldiers. Got it? coffee1.gif

Thanks for your input. I can’t believe some posters ‘words though.

Fact is that I’m married to a fantastic woman who’s got this virus. She’d never worked in a bar, got this from her last Thai relationship, where her guy died, without even knowing why he died.

I couldn’t speak Thai when I first met her, she couldn’t speak English, but there was and is something we can call love. I do and I don’t really care what others think.

Okay, we’re 10 years together, married and her CD 4 are still good, no reason to take medicine yet. I know it could/will come one day.

When I had realized that I really love her, and a blood test was showing a positive result, I wanted to run away.

Back to my European country, but I stayed.

I then moved to Thailand, had enough financial background to settle down and we moved to her village.

We've lived there for a year and then moved to the provincial city where we still reside. Everybody likes her. No gossip, what she says makes sense.

I had many relationships in Europe, didn’t come to Thailand because I couldn’t find the right girl back home.

But I never met such a good women like my wife.

My country was just too cold for me and that’s not just the weather. People are unhappy because they already have everything money can buy?

My question “what would you do if?” is herewith answered from my side and I would never do it a different way.

If anybody on this forum knows what love is all about they’ll understand me. Those who don’t shouldn’t write BS.

This virus could and will never kill my love to my wife.-wai.gif

This explains a lot more than your OP. Good luck to you.