Pcx Service Questions

PETDCAT

I picked up a 150 last week from a shop in Chiang Mai next to Chiang Mai gate that seems to specialize in selling bikes not in customer service. I am not sure what servicing is included or when to have it serviced. This might seem a stupid question but for warranty servicing do I have to go back to the same dealer or will any authorized Honda dealer be ok?

Thanks

You'll need to do the first service at 1,000km and then at 4,000km. After this it's every 4,000km. You can do the service at any Honda dealer, but be sure to bring in the service booklet that came with the bike so they can note that the service was done. Best of Luck.

Brian

First service is at 1000km - oil change (try not to exceed that too much or they might void the warranty).

Go ask where you bought the bike regarding service or take it to a Honda dealer.

Make sure you get the service book that comes with the bike stamped and signed on each service.

I bought my PCX150 at the same shop. They will do the check up for free but I take mine to Nat West. Nat West is a regular Honda dealer and are very professional, cost around 150 for the oil change and check up.

I bought my PCX150 at the same shop. They will do the check up for free but I take mine to Nat West. Nat West is a regular Honda dealer and are very professional, cost around 150 for the oil change and check up.

Where is it?

Where is it?

On the way to Doi Sethup on the left side of the road, pass Ninniman, spelling.

Where is it?

On the way to Doi Sethup on the left side of the road, pass Ninniman, spelling.

Thanks I think I know it already but didn't know it's name, good for gas shocks ( put them on my PCX 125 a great difference!)

Thanks for that info. I would gladly pay 150, as a matter of fact I would pay 300 just for never having to go back to that shop. The customer experience was like buying something in a crowded bus station. They did have 3 in stock as opposed to waiting 2 months at another place so I put up with the close to 3 hours it took to complete the transaction.