Mooban Tanawan Flooding? Near Rimping Meechok

seesip

Flooded twice in last 18 years I have been living here,no danger of

coming in the house,only the roads and gardens.

They have dredged the small river that runs through the Moo bahn,

and made the banks higher,so I do not see it been a problem in

the future

The ease of access ,2 entranceway's,1 directly to 2nd Ring Road ,

and been able to walk to Market, Meechoke Plaza, is a big plus,

which in my opinion far out ways a little flooding every 10 years

regards Worgeordie

but the 2 floods have been twice in the past four years though. Even when it rains the drains cant deal with the water. depending on where you are obviously, I used to live after the bridge on Tanawan 2 and the road flooded very easily making it hard to get around without a vehicle.

but the 2 floods have been twice in the past four years though. Even when it rains the drains cant deal with the water. depending on where you are obviously, I used to live after the bridge on Tanawan 2 and the road flooded very easily making it hard to get around without a vehicle.

Yes Tanawan 2 does flood more easily,like you said somthing to do with the drains or lack of them,personally I would not want to live on that side,

regards Worgeordie

Yes Tanawan 2 does flood more easily,like you said somthing to do with the drains or lack of them,personally I would not want to live on that side,

regards Worgeordie

Not sure which one is Tanawan 2... from Google Maps looks like Tanawan is on both the north and south side of the inner ring road. The section I've been in before is where the Jia Jia pool is, which I'm placing as the north side of the inner ring road. Or is that 2?

regards Worgeordie

Not sure which one is Tanawan 2... from Google Maps looks like Tanawan is on both the north and south side of the inner ring road. The section I've been in before is where the Jia Jia pool is, which I'm placing as the north side of the inner ring road. Or is that 2?

Hi seesip, You want to try and be any where around the swimming pool area, not over the bridge,think that is the better area.

regards Worgeordie

If you come in from the middle ring road anything before the bridge is Tanawan 2, after the bridge near the swimming pool area towards the entrance on the 1001 is Tanawan 1. Like WG says try to get somewhere after the bridge because of the flooding, but keep away from the road at the side of the swimming pool due to the woman that keeps all the stray dogs, when I was there they used to howl all day at people going to the gym and swimming pool.