How Evil Is It To Do A Runner?

cdnmatt

Or you could just have a relationship with someone who has mutual feelings and respect for you and similar intelligence to you. Instead of having a relationship with someone just because they are a hot piece of arse and buying their time and living in fear of when it goes wrong.

I have several very mutually rewarding relationships in my life based both on deep emotional ties and/or intellectual stimulation, get all I need in those departments thank you.

Just as I wouldn't look for a restaurant that serves a good chocolate malt as well as a perfect steak tartare, I have no need to conflate those admittedly much more important aspects with my purely mostly sexual relationships, and in fact have found it's much better to generally keep them separate.

Given my very high standards in all these areas, it would be necessary to sacrifice one or more aspects to a very large degree if I were to try to seek them all in one person.

As I've told the lady who has primary charge of the household affairs, she's much too important for me to get involved with her sexually, I wouldn't want to jeopardize our relationship by doing so. Sexercise partners are a dime a dozen, the other aspects are much harder to find.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say you are a 12, along with all the other assh_le posters here who think you are not an assh_le at all. My my, there are some real gentlemen here on this forum, who really respect Thai women.

The guys lady is a guy, sooooo what is your point ?. ermm.gif

On a scale of 1 to 10, I would say you are a 12, along with all the other assh_le posters here who think you are not an assh_le at all. My my, there are some real gentlemen here on this forum, who really respect Thai women.

The guys lady is a guy, sooooo what is your point ?. ermm.gif

White Knight.

It's genetic probably.

The former "beloved" was a go-go boy the OP picked up in Sunee Plaza 3 years ago. I'm amazed it took him this long to wake up to the realities of "love" and all the excess baggage that goes with it.

all the things you could have done with that first post, and look what you chose.

I for one am anxious to read the next pearl you choose to cast before us -- will it be pictures of the struggling couple or scans of the OP's passport?

did the OP get to him first or are you vindictive just for the fun of it?

and Transam, yes, its a guy, not a gal, deal with it or you will give yourself away.

Edited by tinfoilhat

For a start I wouldn't listen to anyones advice on here (not even me), but for what its worth, I wouldn't feel bad about it. F#$k em.

Eh, who do you want to impregnate. Sorry, missed your point. smile.png

Arrghhh. What song am I now thinking of and who is it that the singer/rapper says they want to impregnate ?

Its Eminem "my name is" and the original line was

"Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)

Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails

Through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)

Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)

Try 'cid and get fuc_ked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)

My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin' to get my head straight

But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Oh)

but he had a habit of changing it up to whatever new Starlet was "hottest" Christina Aguilera was used in the line when I saw him live but theres been a few more (J Lo maybe?)

of course all of this was before Eminem abandoned his roots and sold out(Eminem+Lil wayne? please somebody shoot me!).

• Like 1

The dogs sets off warning bells for me.

I bet she could track you down.

Much better IMO is give her reasons to leave you, ideally where she might feel guilty about it and do a silent runner herself.

For example, have a huge change in financial fortunes, have to move into a tiny shithole of a room, sell the dogs off to be put into soup (boarded in the meantime of course), both of you have to live on a total of say B6000 a month, ask her to pawn her valuables, etc.

You may find your worries are over pretty quickly. . .

No brainer for me, and I'm with Big Johnny BKK. Understanding how they are motivated by $$, that's exactly what I'd be doing, and you'll have everything and be rid of her!!

Why even leave her enough money Ulysses if he chooses the runner course?

Out of 10?? Doesn't even rate for me.

Edited by F4UCorsair

The former "beloved" was a go-go boy the OP picked up in Sunee Plaza 3 years ago. I'm amazed it took him this long to wake up to the realities of "love" and all the excess baggage that goes with it.

I love this place. The truth usually has a way of sneaking out when you least expect it.

cheesy.gif

In my experience, prostitutes are quite often aggressive, but educated/rich girls aren't,

so it boils down to what sort of gf you have

Everyone knows that "educated" has a different meaning in Thailand than in the rest of the world.

Although I'm not sure why education defines manners and breeding.

As an expert, I would be delighted with your expert explanation!

I have no idea what Aneliane was trying to imply, but I've found here on TV the term usually usually has nothing to do with intellectual learning achievement.

More like the old chestnut "Chinese Thai", code for "not rural" and "not poor", with the implication (totally false of course) "not a rented gf/wife".

It is true that a girl from a not-poor background is incrementally less likely to be desperate about being dumped by her teerak, and perhaps even less likely to suffer from the mental illnesses common among mia farang.

These two factors are certainly related to the tendency to go 'round the bend when being spurned, but the fact that the not-poor are often terribly spoiled, face is unbelievably important to them they're so unused to losing any, and they tend to be even more immature than those that have had to struggle for a crust, I think it more or less balances out.

However I agree that they're less likely to actually try to kill you, since they do have more to lose. But as others have pointed out, perhaps the fact that they have the resources to have it done for them negates that slight advantage.

In any case all irrelevant for me, I've learned to inoculate my life from the crazies by filtering them out in the very earliest stages of whatever the relationship starts out as, long before it becomes intimate.

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK
  • Like 1

Everyone knows that "educated" has a different meaning in Thailand than in the rest of the world.

Although I'm not sure why education defines manners and breeding.

As an expert, I would be delighted with your expert explanation!

I have no idea what Aneliane was trying to imply, but I've found here on TV the term usually usually has nothing to do with intellectual learning achievement.

Well Thai university ranking is not not high to say the least, and anyone who has money here sends their kids to international schools

Also, diplomas are not recognized internationally once qualified students have a hard time to get a job outside THL.

Lastly -and it's a personal observation- they tend to just give you huge amount of knowledge to gobble down without developing personal thinking

Well Thai university ranking is not not high to say the least, and anyone who has money here sends their kids to international schools

Also, diplomas are not recognized internationally once qualified students have a hard time to get a job outside THL.

Lastly -and it's a personal observation- they tend to just give you huge amount of knowledge to gobble down without developing personal thinking

None of which has anything to do with the propensity of the Thai to boil bunnies* when you dump him/her.

* be a full-on or borderline psychopath

Edited by BigJohnnyBKK

I give you a 2. Why 2 ? Beacause you are way too nice. Take everything of value with you, and leave no money. Then make shure there is no way the lady can find out about your whereabouts. Change Phone number, adress, and tell your new whereabout to absolutely nobody.

I did a runner 3 years ago, and I never regretted it since. Later on I learned that my lady was already planning to have me either arrested or terminated.

To "face up like a real man" is not an option, as talking to somebody who doesn't listen brings no results.And the idea that a Farang has any chance of winning in a confrontation is a fairytale. If you are strong they will be many, if you have a stick they will have a gun, if you have a gun they will come with asault hardware and so on.

I have been In Thailand for 30 Years now and seen a lot of things so I'm talking from experience.

'Asians regard giving in to demands not as a sign of gererosity, but as weakness which will automatically lead to the next bigger demand"

Now that said, yes I do have some Thai friends, and a very nice girlfriend, but they are exceptions. default view of a farang is "somebody who must be exploited"

Good luck, and next time choose your lady more carefully.

• Like 1

And you went to all the trouble to register a second ID to post this? Why?

What is interesting is that go-go or barworker's are universally lazy and good for very little.

Who would have thunk it?

For a start I wouldn't listen to anyones advice on here (not even me), but for what its worth, I wouldn't feel bad about it. F#$k em.

Arrghhh. What song am I now thinking of and who is it that the singer/rapper says they want to impregnate ?

of course all of this was before Eminem abandoned his roots and sold out(Eminem+Lil wayne? please somebody shoot me!).[/background][/left][/color]

I still listen to Recovery ALOT and the only reason I can think of why Em collab'd with Lil Wayne was to show him up. He says earlier on in the album he thought about dissing him and then he lets him drop the most pathetic verse on "No Love" that I've heard since I started listening to rap in the early 90s, and Em follows it with a hot verse.

In my eyes that was a fantastic diss.

Its Eminem "my name is" and the original line was

"Hi kids! Do you like violence? (Yeah yeah yeah!)

Wanna see me stick Nine Inch Nails

Through each one of my eyelids? (Uh-huh!)

Wanna copy me and do exactly like I did? (Yeah yeah!)

Try 'cid and get fuc_ked up worse that my life is? (Huh?)

My brain's dead weight, I'm tryin' to get my head straight

But I can't figure out which Spice Girl I want to impregnate (Oh)

but he had a habit of changing it up to whatever new Starlet was "hottest" Christina Aguilera was used in the line when I saw him live but theres been a few more (J Lo maybe?)

of course all of this was before Eminem abandoned his roots and sold out(Eminem+Lil wayne? please somebody shoot me!).

Thanks.

I found this recently and plan to explore such learning experiences with my students and children, but thought I'd post as an example of what's missing - not only here but much of child-rearing practice these days around the world. Thought the picture's reference to Thailand interesting as well.

Would have done me some good in my early development I'm sure 8-(

Like John says none of that has anything to do with prospect of boiling bunnies, but there are schools the rich and well connected go to that aren't international schools. International schools are below these in Thai society.

As has been said many times on here people with money will get first or masters degrees outside Thailand.

If you know no Thais with the ability for personal thinking maybe you should try to find some. Thai friends of mine from uni design for Honda, Toyota and Peugeot last I heard. Some are design engineers and one doing a sponsored Phd in Bath. seems like they can think to me.

Like John says none of that has anything to do with prospect of boiling bunnies, but there are schools the rich and well connected go to that aren't international schools. International schools are below these in Thai society.

As has been said many times on here people with money will get first or masters degrees outside Thailand.

If you know no Thais with the ability for personal thinking maybe you should try to find some. Thai friends of mine from uni design for Honda, Toyota and Peugeot last I heard. Some are design engineers and one doing a sponsored Phd in Bath. seems like they can think to me.

WOW, good friends indeed. I need a job. wai.gif

It is true that a girl from a not-poor background is incrementally less likely to be desperate about being dumped by her teerak, and perhaps even less likely to suffer from the mental illnesses common among mia farang.

And there we have it. Little johnny bangkok seems to be one of the many 'well yeah, me wife in the uk/us wherethehellever, took me for all I 'ad' brigade.

And there we have it. Little johnny bangkok seems to be one of the many 'well yeah, me wife in the uk/us wherethehellever, took me for all I 'ad' brigade.

Eh. Put the beer down and start again. smile.png

If you changed that to 'Took me for more than she deserved' then many of us would admit to membership of that particular club.

If they'ad taken us for all we had ...... we wouldn't be here, now would we.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

If you changed that to 'Took me for more than she deserved' then many of us would admit to membership of that particular club.

If they'ad taken us for all we had ...... we wouldn't be here, now would we.

Vry salient fact. Perhaps you could point that out to the next boring bastard who sidles up to you for a chat in your local beerbar.
  • Like 1

It's 'whine' actually tongue.png

It's 'whine' actually tongue.png

German eh. whistling.giflaugh.png

Once again, no idea what you're talking about. In fact I see absolutely no connection between the words you've quoted from my post and your completely made up from thin air fantasy BS.

I've never had a single one of my ex-wifes or any other SO ask me for a penny when they left, and in fact the mother of my current batch of children occasionally even sends us a little child support. I just wish she'd get up off her butt to visit them a bit more often, last time she just sent her current Czech teerak to come pick them up 8-(

But I'm really curious now, if you have a point could you maybe give it another try?

And is that supposed to be some sort of written cockney accent there or something? I'm American if that helps you. . .