• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<snip> feel good knowing I left them in a position <snip>

May I ask who is them?

See post #8...whistling.gif

Well spotted.

It is inconsistencies like these that really open up a topic!

This should reach around about 460 posts doncha think Bookman? I am keeping Mrs Clapham well await from TV!wub.png

If it's over it's over. If your personal safety is in question then it's a no brainer, just walk. 1 out of 10.

No. Why leave money if he feels like that?

Sounds to me more like a lack of emotional backbone.

That said he is free to leave...they are both adults with little shared responsibiliry.

Edit: Removed the stupid Sent from message. Is that part of the app? If so can it be removed??

Edited by smokie36

<snip> feel good knowing I left them in a position <snip>

May I ask who is them?

See post #8...whistling.gif

Well spotted.

It is inconsistencies like these that really open up a topic!

This should reach around about 460 posts doncha think Bookman? I am keeping Mrs Clapham well await from TV!wub.png

Id be disappointed EC if 460 wasn't reached. I'm a numbers man and I like to know what is ahead

Good thinking re keeping Mrs Clapham away from TV. She may get some ideas herself.

I only hope the Op is keeping his GF away from TV as well.

Edited by BookMan

If it's over it's over. If your personal safety is in question then it's a no brainer, just walk. 1 out of 10.

That said he is free to leave...they are both adults with little shared responsibiliry.

Edit: Removed the stupid Sent from message. Is that part of the app? If so can it be removed??

Ahem, please note Mr Smokie I didn't make any reference to the money, I said....'Just walk'.

Just sayin'

Just remember one thing and one thing only, Thai girls are very vindictive, if you do a runner this will come and haunt you in the future. So be prepared.

Do they get so nasty by watching soap operas I wonder?

Try telling her you went gay. That could help her save face.

Some " GF's " may see that as a reason to stay.

Money and no need for sex with that farang anymore.

Edited by pipo1000

I have to agree that when it is time to go, you go. Often there is no way to really explain it all in rational, grown up terms.

A score of 1.

Good luck in the future.

When I did my first run I did it in the dead of night, a thunderstorm raging and all the electrics wiped out. I collected my belongings by the light of my mobile phone and I disappeared into the night using her truck. I left the truck outside her shop and phoned the next day to tell her.

I'd tried to go before and failed. I left her with the shop I'd set up for her, the furniture etc in the house so I did not feel too bad, especially after what she had done.

I felt all the better for it too afterwards, but not at the time.

Ahem, please note Mr Smokie I didn't make any reference to the money, I said....'Just walk'.

Just sayin'

I just think you don't give such financial condideration if you're living in fear of violent retribution.

You get out as fast as yiur little legs can xarry you...thzn stick two fingers in the air....

• Like 2

Seems this thread really has attracted the cream of the crop. If you guys think that it's absolutely fine to leave someone you've been with for 3 years in the middle of the night with just a note,

Please explain why?

No kids, not married, therefore no ongoing responsibility IMHO.

Seems this thread really has attracted the cream of the crop. If you guys think that it's absolutely fine to leave someone you've been with for 3 years in the middle of the night with just a note,

Please explain why?

No kids, not married, therefore no ongoing responsibility IMHO.

AND l have not read why the runner but there is a reason that I can imagine and l know many who would if they could. sad.png

I'm just trying to recall where I brought my wife from?wink.png

""Bought'' rolleyes.gif

biggrin.png I trust my elders!wai.gif

Bought or brought?

In speech it isn’t always clear whether someone says brought or bought, but I really hate seeing them written in the wrong context so here are definitions to help people get them right…

bought: to have purchased something. It is the past tense of the word buy.

They bought their car from a registered dealer

brought: to have carried or taken something/someone with you. It is the past tense of the word bring.

She brought a friend with her to the conference.

‘After you bring something you’ve brought it’ is a handy reminder of which is which as many people get confused over these two words.

sad.png Well thats something to ponder on Transam... I have duly placed that into the hypothalamus wai.gif

Edited by edwinclapham