True Vision

PingManDan

Unless you are really into sport (I'm not) I found True to be a waste of money and cancelled after 6 months. The movies are all old and repeated endlessly, for 300 baht a month I find BTV (Banglamung) better value with later release movies. There are only about 12 decent falang channels including BBC, ABC, Fox News, Sci Fi, ITV and a couple of others, but enough for my needs.

When I looked at the Astro packages they turned out to be more expensive than True for the same content.

Even if you are buying a genuine package the Thai middle men are at liberty to vary the price.

My package is similar to Trues gold package. First year was 11 k bht up front. Last year was 17k I seem to remember. Quite a hike but still cheaper than True.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using Thaivisa Connect App

True/UBC persuaded me to relinquish my subscription several years ago. Cable provides most of my needs & I access the rest online.

How much are they charging these days & what is their top package called this week?

Unless you are really into sport (I'm not) I found True to be a waste of money and cancelled after 6 months. The movies are all old and repeated endlessly, for 300 baht a month I find BTV (Banglamung) better value with later release movies. There are only about 12 decent falang channels including BBC, ABC, Fox News, Sci Fi, ITV and a couple of others, but enough for my needs.

But the problem with BTV is that it's only available in the area around Banglamung / Pattaya . So if the OP is not living in that area it's not really an alternative.