Long Time Tourism Plan - Suggestions To Solve Problems In Advance

bolognamare

I estimate to come back in Thailand for a long time vacation (15 months renewable), i hope before the end of this year, i need to evaluate my plan with your help.

The place : Phuket Island (i know well Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, even if Patong is my favourite)

What i need :

1. a single room apartment for RENT with a little kitchen, bathroom with hot shower (second little room), telephone and ADSL terminal, secure door, secure windows, safety box into the room wall, air conditioned. Better if new and near to a 7eleven and other alive places (at least 2km from the beach). Not a last floor. (right rental monthly price, with or without a contract? suggested link)

2. a good and steady ADSL service (right price, how to obtain it and required documents, can i do it as a tourist? suggested link)

3. furniture : good bed and good table (with comfortable chair) near the ADSL terminal (suggested place where to buy the right stuff for the right price)

4. a little laptop and a safety device that avoid electric brakes, I don't know the english name (i have the laptop yet, where can i buy the second object for the right price?)

5. a good, tested, cheap medical insurance for one year (renewable), that cover medical assistance, daily hospital not only in Thailand (around 100$), until now i used the Elvia for 10$ (cover until 2000$ for one month holiday).

6. an automatic scooter for rent (right monthly price, included insurance and engine assistance) (price range and suggested place)

7. a Multiple 3 entry Non Immigrant visa for 15 months as it's said on http://www.thaivisa.com/422.0.html , then i come back to Italy, i do a new one and i come back again. Does it work? :o

Thanks for any suggestions in advance! :D

I estimate to come back in Thailand for a long time vacation (15 months renewable), i hope before the end of this year, i need to evaluate my plan with your help.

The place : Phuket Island (i know well Patong, Kata, Karon, Kamala, even if Patong is my favourite)

What i need :

1. a single room apartment for RENT with a little kitchen, bathroom with hot shower (second little room), telephone and ADSL terminal, secure door, secure windows, safety box into the room wall, air conditioned. Better if new and near to a 7eleven and other alive places (at least 2km from the beach). Not a last floor. (right rental monthly price, with or without a contract? suggested link)

2. a good and steady ADSL service (right price, how to obtain it and required documents, can i do it as a tourist? suggested link)

3. furniture : good bed and good table (with comfortable chair) near the ADSL terminal (suggested place where to buy the right stuff for the right price)

4. a little laptop and a safety device that avoid electric brakes, I don't know the english name (i have the laptop yet, where can i buy the second object for the right price?)

5. a good, tested, cheap medical insurance for one year (renewable), that cover medical assistance, daily hospital not only in Thailand (around 100$), until now i used the Elvia for 10$ (cover until 2000$ for one month holiday).

6. an automatic scooter for rent (right monthly price, included insurance and engine assistance) (price range and suggested place)

7. a Multiple 3 entry Non Immigrant visa for 15 months as it's said on http://www.thaivisa.com/422.0.html , then i come back to Italy, i do a new one and i come back again. Does it work? :o

Thanks for any suggestions in advance! :D

That's called a UPS.

Edited by sonthaya

Bolognomare,

In my opinion a very good idea!

If you're still in Europe, get one thee, they can be bought for around 40 to 50 Euros.

Make sure you buy one that has sockets for the phone/ADSL line. You'll need to get a seperate connection line from the UPS to your PC/notebook.

They come with up to 6 'sockets' so you can hook up all kinds of things, printer, scanner etc.

Edited by limbos