Pcx Seat Replacement Chiang Mai

PETDCAT

After 2 weeks on this seat its time to do something. Replace or recover ? Has anyone found a place that does a nice replacement in Chiang Mai? I am sure a million places can recover it but I would be interested to see if any local shops offer a more comfortable alternative. I have seen some photos from Bangkok and Pattaya of some cool looking seats but nothing from Chiang Mai. Anybody have some they would like to share?

The shop listed above with the map is about the best in town.

Nat motors heading out of town up toward CMU but before canal road usually has a few aftermarket units in stock and they are good people.

Last option I know is the road from the mote, next to mikes burgers deading to the river has many custom part shops to look for a seat

Good luck

Last week I bought a PCX seat from Nat Honda but as I am tall I found it put me just a little too far forward for comfort. I then had the original altered to suit me. This Nat Honda seat cost 1,900 Baht and is brand new, if you want you can have it for 1,200 Baht. Beautiful looking seat and very comfortable if you are not 6' 2" PM me if interested, I am out towards Doi Saket.

Last week I bought a PCX seat from Nat Honda but as I am tall I found it put me just a little too far forward for comfort. I then had the original altered to suit me. This Nat Honda seat cost 1,900 Baht and is brand new, if you want you can have it for 1,200 Baht. Beautiful looking seat and very comfortable if you are not 6' 2" PM me if interested, I am out towards Doi Saket.

Thanks Paul, I sent you a pm.