Allied? Car Parts... I Think That'S The Spelling...Where?

maipompui

ALLIED??? car parts shop...Where?

Used to buy stuff here,on

Thep Krasattri Road

but visiting yesterday..they have gone

Thai guy said ''by-pass''..thats all..I presume as he implied ..on the by pass road..but a slow drive by didn't see it.

Anyone have info on this please?

Thanks..

I'm surprised no one knows of this shop....They had near every thing you need for all makes of cars...I'm sure the name is/was Allied...on the left heading out of phuket town on

Thep Krasattri Road a little after the dividing strip stops and the road becomes wider..about 1 kilo before toyota dealership..always very busy with 6-8 counter staff.

Also had another shop opposite this one...

I may have the name wrong, but it sounds right...

Pa = Phuket arai = Phuket alay

On bypass road, before Keehin.

Not easy to spot. 4 or five advertising signs for products they sell, but no company name.

Thats the one....Alai...awesome..thanks a lot..Allied?? nearly right..

Just googled as you gave me and still shows old address but your directions will get me there..thumbsup.gif

Edited by maipompui

I was going to give you a number of a good mechanic friend of 16 yrs standing who would know for sure. Got it 1/2 done then the site went down no harm done so here it is anyway....

Name... Vichai ( motors ) 0819563983 good English. Good mechanic.

If you live southside a good supplier is Choa fah Spare Parts just north of the entrance to Phuket Villa # 3 opposite Tesco on Choa Fah East Rd, The boss speaks perfect English and if not there his wife, in charge of the till, will phone him up so you can ask for exactly what you want. At one time running a fleet of 20 hire cars of every make and model and he never once failed to supply. From brake discs, body panels, batteries, pitman arms, light assy's .You name it he's either got it in stock or will get it overnight from BBK . Don't be mislead by the size of the joint. Maybe it was my smile but was always the cheapest as well. Highly recommended.

• Like 1

Yeh, i used that place all the time, thanks for asking, i didn't know it had moved either, what exactly are you looking for ????, seem to remember a TV member knew where most auto spare could be found for most makes of car, worth asking TV car buffs

Yeh, i used that place all the time, thanks for asking, i didn't know it had moved either, what exactly are you looking for ????, seem to remember a TV member knew where most auto spare could be found for most makes of car, worth asking TV car buffs

Cant...he's in jail now...giggle.gif

Cant...he's in jail now...giggle.gif

Ah that member, say no more, mums the wordwhistling.gif

Yeah Phuket Allied, pretty much had everything. Used to be a youngish chick working there called Goong who had a memory ideally suited to the spare parts trade, where it was and what it was for also Perfect English. Saw her working at Choa Fah Spare Parts the other day when I went in to get a couple of brake discs and the hard to get anti rattle springs for a prehistoric Ford Marathon. Didn't have time to question her but she may have become redundant due to the move, of which I wasn't aware, had happened. If so or if she was poached, Allied lost a gem.

I was going to give you a number of a good mechanic friend of 16 yrs standing who would know for sure. Got it 1/2 done then the site went down no harm done so here it is anyway....

If you live southside a good supplier is Choa fah Spare Parts just north of the entrance to Phuket Villa # 3 opposite Tesco on Choa Fah East Rd, The boss speaks perfect English and if not there his wife, in charge of the till, will phone him up so you can ask for exactly what you want. At one time running a fleet of 20 hire cars of every make and model and he never once failed to supply. From brake discs, body panels, batteries, pitman arms, light assy's .You name it he's either got it in stock or will get it overnight from BBK . Don't be mislead by the size of the joint. Maybe it was my smile but was always the cheapest as well. Highly recommended.

Hi 69,

I guess I owe you.

I needed a spare part for a 15 year old Toyota SR 5, pickup. The unit on the steering wheel, that contains the wiper and the light switch.

Went to Phuket arai. Not in stock, can order,cost more than 8'000 B, downpayment 4'000 B.

A few days later, can not order, we'll give you the money back.

This morning my wife went to Chao Fah spare part. They had the part in stock. Cost a little over 1'700 B.

She got it, went to Phuket alai, got the 4'00B back.

Then she got a phone call from PA, that they can order the part. TiT ?

The part from Chao Fa is not original Toyota. I don't really care.

Hi 69,

I guess I owe you.

I needed a spare part for a 15 year old Toyota SR 5, pickup. The unit on the steering wheel, that contains the wiper and the light switch.

Went to Phuket arai. Not in stock, can order,cost more than 8'000 B, downpayment 4'000 B.

A few days later, can not order, we'll give you the money back.

This morning my wife went to Chao Fah spare part. They had the part in stock. Cost a little over 1'700 B.

She got it, went to Phuket alai, got the 4'00B back.

Then she got a phone call from PA, that they can order the part. TiT ?

The part from Chao Fa is not original Toyota. I don't really care.

Good one mate. Wish I had the same luck on the horses.

I Usually drink V.B. or Beer Lao. At those savings looks like a box eh? Na only joking!

Hey seabear, thanks found it in it's new location today, look for the big GS sign before Keehin on the bypass, that's it, guaranteed you can get most parts for most models of car, i've really getting some obscure parts there that you can't get anywhere