Where To Meet Farang Girls?

paulydasy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Try around Pattaya Park in er, Jomtien on the beach (DongTan to be exact); during the day there is limitless Russian totty lying around on the beach; and a great spot for windsurfing nearby.

To the 'who cares' crew - thanks to your meaningful contributions on this thread; I know remember why so many of my Thai friends think some foreign guys are complete losers. :o

Exactly. Losers is putting it mildly. Being stereotyped is a b*tch, huh?

Try around Pattaya Park in er, Jomtien on the beach (DongTan to be exact); during the day there is limitless Russian totty lying around on the beach; and a great spot for windsurfing nearby.

To the 'who cares' crew - thanks to your meaningful contributions on this thread; I know remember why so many of my Thai friends think some foreign guys are complete losers. :D

This seems to be your favorite topic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=555634

Bitter aren't we? :o

To the 'who cares' crew - thanks to your meaningful contributions on this thread; I know remember why so many of my Thai friends think some foreign guys are complete losers. :D

This seems to be your favorite topic.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?s=...ndpost&p=555634

Bitter aren't we? :o

Well, you've posted a whole lot on this topic and I'm only looking at this thread (can't be arsed to look further seeing how helpful you've been) and my ignore button. Maybe you can choose to do the same?

Dude, I don't introduce myself as such................. :o

You sound like you know your stuff Farty! :D

He lets the smell of discontent do the talking for him.

When Hamlet said there is something rotten in the State of Denmark, he was referring to the recent immigrant, and foul yet familiar odours emminating from his er, batty hole on a regular basis. Such was the power of these scents, the fruity aroma was felt to only come from an expert, hence the given title professor fart.

:D

Many Thai girls are now having plastic surgery on their noses to create a straight Farang nose.

They are also having their eye sockets enlarged to create Farang eyes.

They dye their hair blonde to create Farang looking hair.

They learn English to speak the Farang language.

They love Farang men............................

...................what more do you guys want ???????????????????????? :o

Many Thai girls are now having plastic surgery on their noses to create a straight Farang nose.

Thai girls that look and act like like Thais.

You can't improve perfection! :D

All of you make me sick..

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:o

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:D

Dont blame us, we are just trying to help the poor guy who started this thread :o

:D

Never heard of the eye socket thing; you mean double eye lid surgery. Which is not to look like a westerner, it's to have bigger double eye lid eyes....

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:o

This really hurts my feelings.

I guess that I'll have to make one phone call and get some gorgeous, little 18 year old honey to come over and cheer me up for hours! :D