Where To Meet Farang Girls?

paulydasy

Dear respectible sirs,

I was kind of wondering about the night life scene of Bangkok a bit. I have just rescently returned from 8 years of American education, and despite all the posts against thai vs farang girls, I have taken a fancy of them. Most clubs and bars are full of Thais, where do the farang girls hang out?

Paulydasy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear respectible sirs,

I was kind of wondering about the night life scene of Bangkok a bit. I have just rescently returned from 8 years of American education, and despite all the posts against thai vs farang girls, I have taken a fancy of them. Most clubs and bars are full of Thais, where do the farang girls hang out?

Paulydasy

Your best bet would have farangland when you were there... :o

Dear respectible sirs,

Paulydasy

You are not alone in this quest for the holy grail. :D I just came back from 10 years western education and fancy the same thing. So far my search has yet to yield any results. Maybe we can work together in this endeavor :o

Thank you for some helpful guys, I shall certianly visit the places mentioned. As for why I'm looking for farang girls, well sometimes I do want to talk to girls who can talk about subjects other than shopping and how my father never lets me out. And perhaps even a friendly intellectual debate, sadly lacking in the general community of Thai girls that I know, perhaps I'm hanging out with the wrong bunch?

Thanks a bunch

Pauly

Dear respectible sirs,

Paulydasy

That's an easy one......

Just go to any pizza joint :o or KFC :D and you'll find them hogging out on Farang food like they hadn't eaten in weeks!!!

Try working as a Thai language teacher or tutor in your spare time. Post your availabil;ity in places like Villa market. Even if some of the students you get are married, they'll have single friends....some of whom may be wondering how to meet a nice Thai guy.

Dear respectible sirs,

Paulydasy

8 years of American education

Okay.... :D :D :D

Why?

Here:

respectible

was kind of wondering

rescently

I have taken a fancy of them.

:D:o

Dear respectible sirs,

Paulydasy

Why?

Here:

respectible

was kind of wondering

rescently

:D:o

well I have my degree at edinburgh university and i live in Briton for 8 years and my english is still not very good Kayo...

We try hard you see... :D

Dear respectible sirs,

Paulydasy

Why?

Here:

respectible

was kind of wondering

rescently

:D:D

What's your point Kayo? :o

I think Kayo is on the spot here!!

However, head to Khao San Road for the Western ladies.

I'm not posting my secrets here but if you're around in a week or so PM me and you are more than welcome to come along.

Does a guy named "Professor Fart" get a lot of action? :o

Try around Pattaya Park in er, Jomtien on the beach (DongTan to be exact); during the day there is limitless Russian totty lying around on the beach; and a great spot for windsurfing nearby.

To the 'who cares' crew - thanks to your meaningful contributions on this thread; I know remember why so many of my Thai friends think some foreign guys are complete losers. :o