Where To Meet Farang Girls?

paulydasy

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowee, it seems that my little inquiry of where a certain kind of "crowd" hangs out sparked a firestorm of culture or race clash. That is not my intention. Well, I have been to the Witch's Tavern place, and I shall certainly look into other places mentioned. But one thing that I'm tryin dearly to understand is the hostility between farang girls and (I deduced) farang men? I thought you guy are suppose to be backing each other, not snarling like what I've seen. I never put Thai girls down, they are one of the most adorable creatures on the planet, it's just I'm seeking farang company perhaps to remind me of the fun times over there, and a change of atmosphere (dont know if that is the best descriptive verb for the situation) perhaps.

Yours truly,

Pauly

Wowee, it seems that my little inquiry of where a certain kind of "crowd" hangs out sparked a firestorm of culture or race clash. That is not my intention. Well, I have been to the Witch's Tavern place, and I shall certainly look into other places mentioned. But one thing that I'm tryin dearly to understand is the hostility between farang girls and (I deduced) farang men? I thought you guy are suppose to be backing each other, not snarling like what I've seen. I never put Thai girls down, they are one of the most adorable creatures on the planet, it's just I'm seeking farang company perhaps to remind me of the fun times over there, and a change of atmosphere (dont know if that is the best descriptive verb for the situation) perhaps.

Yours truly,

Pauly

Well this could be started by calling them women instead of girls, might be a tad less insulting.

Maybe change the sentence to I'm tryin dearly to understand is the hostility between farang women and (I deduced) farang boys?

I found it interesting that very few men got nasty and insulting in this thread other than expressing a general disinterest in Western women as romantic partners.

Some of the women however, made quite vicious and degrading comments about Western men.

Why the pettiness? :o

Edited by Ulysses G.

I found it interesting that VERY FEW MEN got nasty and insulting in this thread other than expressing a general disinterest in Western women as romantic partners.

Such as these? -only yourself and a few others...

Who knows and who cares? :D

:D

Not me
Woulda thought there'll be quite a bit of white trash on the dating websites wink.gif

and so on... :o

Edited by blabbel

All of you make me sick..

We are not all feminazis y'know? Us FARngESSES do have hearts and feelings too. But we do not go out strutting our stuff like you celulite ridden beer bellied men. You know why? Because we respect our integrity and respect ourselves. So put your bad farang marriages behind you and GET on with your PATHETIC little lives, cos thats all you gonna get.... Cos the girls are out to gettya. :D:D

Yes.

Thanks for proving my point zza.. "blabbel". :o