Lady Gaga In Hot Water Over Bangkok Concert

webfact

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, seriously! I don't speak geek and google has no results for "giks". So would you please explain what "giks" is? Thanks!

I googled gik and there are 6 sites on the first page that will answer your question.

Your error was putting an s on gik, and there were indeed no results for that search.

What is " Hottie Yinglucks Giks" ??? I've heard Thai people say "giks" in conversation before but nobody would explain to me what it means. I've asked my wife but she just laughs and blows it off...

sex-buddy ... or replace the word sex with a 4 letter word that starts with F and the term will probably be more familiar.

Edit: a good site .. http://www.thai-language.com

Edited by Nisa

OK, thanks to Nisa I understandout what "GIKS" means (I think)

1. [a slight short sound of laughter in the throat] 2. [the short, sharp sound of two hard objects touching] 3. [colloq.] partner for casual sex; fuc_k-buddy

But I still don't understand what Pseudolus' post is about? "Hottie Yinglucks Giks" seems to suggest the Prime Minister is:

1) A lesbian

2) Is fond of snorting-like laughter

3) Banging around without any direction

Just what does "GIKS" have to do with "Hottie Yingluck" and tanks??? My wife keeps laughing when I ask her this question so I need my fellow TVers to explain.Thanks

OK, thanks to Nisa I understandout what "GIKS" means (I think)

1. [a slight short sound of laughter in the throat] 2. [the short, sharp sound of two hard objects touching] 3. [colloq.] partner for casual sex; fuc_k-buddy

But I still don't understand what Pseudolus' post is about? "Hottie Yinglucks Giks" seems to suggest the Prime Minister is:

1) A lesbian

2) Is fond of snorting-like laughter

3) Banging around without any direction

Just what does "GIKS" have to do with "Hottie Yingluck" and tanks??? My wife keeps laughing when I ask her this question so I need my fellow TVers to explain.Thanks

A gik can be male or female. Some people think Yingluck is good looking, therefore a hottie. He probably wishes he could be her gik... I have no idea about his reference to tanks. Other than she the PM and she could call out the army...

By the way, Lady Gaga is supposed to play in India later this year. I wonder how she will be received there.

Edited by Jimi007