Phuket Parents Appeal For Help In Finding Missing Daughter

webfact

Phuket parents appeal for help in finding missing daughter

Phuket Gazette

ms.jpeg

Mullika Suansan, 15, was last seen arriving at Muslim Wittaya Phuket School in Koh Kaew on June 8.

PHUKET: -- Distressed parents are appealing for any information that may help locate their missing teenage daughter, Mullika “Nong Fah” Suansan, who disappeared from her Phuket school last Friday morning.

Security-camera footage at Muslim Wittaya Phuket School in Koh Kaew, north of Phuket Town, shows 15-year-old Mullika arriving at the school on the school bus, but she failed to show up for classes and hasn’t been seen since.

Parents Somsak and Nuengruthai Suansan, who live in Patong, filed a missing person report at Phuket City Police Station the following day. This week they appealed to the Phuket press for help.

“Every morning my wife took her by motorbike to Patong Mosque, where she boarded the school bus at 6:30am. Every evening, she took the bus back to the mosque, where my wife picked her up at 5:30pm,” said Mullika’s father Mr Somsak.

“Last Friday [June 8] she went to school on the bus as usual, but at 9am a teacher called us and said she did not show up for her first class,” he said.

“I checked the school security-camera footage and I saw her walking into the school, but then she disappeared from view behind a pillar. She hasn’t been seen since.

“Now we don’t know where she is. My wife and I are very worried about her,” said Mr Somsak.

“She is my only child. I fear she might have been kidnapped or tricked by a stranger,” he added.

Mr Somsak described Mullika as a quiet girl who enjoyed reading.

“She never slept over anywhere else. When she came home, she usually did her homework and read her books. She never left the house except when going with us,” he added.

“If anyone sees a girl aged about 15, about 160 centimeters tall and weighing 50 kilograms, please call us immediately on 086-6831907 or 080-5261770,” Mr Somsak pleaded.

Mr Somsak and Mrs Nuengruthai speak only Thai.

Source: http://www.phuketgaz...ticle16188.html

pglogo.jpg

-- Phuket Gazette 2012-06-15

“If anyone sees a girl aged about 15, about 160 centimeters tall and weighing 50 kilograms, please call us immediately on 086-6831907 or 080-5261770,”

That describes a lot of girls.

Probably (hopefully) just run off with a boyfriend for a bit.

Yes, let's hope she is found soon.

But what about this statement '

“She never slept over anywhere else. When she came home, she usually did her homework and read her books. She never left the house except when going with us,” he added.'

I really hope for her she had a life and this is not true.

Maybe, she just want a bit more fun and freedom in life, be part of that lifely scenes she can see sometimes, has a glimpse off-only with her parents!

Special in Patong, where life is live!

I feel very sorry for the parents, a horrible experience for them. May she find home again soon.

+1 unfortunately usual crass statements from some other posts

What crass statements did you see here?

I feel very sorry for the parents, a horrible experience for them. May she find home again soon.

e.g. Post #6, "This protective white diaper"

e.g. Post #6, "This protective white diaper"

Congratulations. You managed the one statement that could be interpreted as such, but when you look at the whole post he does have a point with his remark.

“If anyone sees a girl aged about 15, about 160 centimeters tall and weighing 50 kilograms, please call us immediately on 086-6831907 or 080-5261770,”

That describes a lot of girls.

Probably (hopefully) just run off with a boyfriend for a bit.

Errr....did you not noticed the photo in the OP?

Stevenl. You did ask for an example, that I hesitated to supply as anticipated the manner of your response. Let's leave it that otherwise will distract from the real issue

Stevenl. You did ask for an example, that I hesitated to supply as anticipated the manner of your response. Let's leave it that otherwise will distract from the real issue

That's what happens when you make remarks that are not valid at all, at least not in this topic so far. Quite often though they are unfortunately.

But you're right, we'd better get back on topic and hope for the best.

A visible picture would help, certainly.

This protective white diaper might right now protect every looker from remembering the true face.

But, respecting the religious backgrounds; sometimes i think it backfires though.

My girlfriend just said the exact same thing.