Predicament - How To Manage Multiple Vehicles

Gweiloman

I bought a PCX 150 about 3 months back. Enjoyed riding so much that I bought a Versys a month ago as well. On top of that, i have a car as well My PCX has done all of 1,100 km in 3 months (mostly due to a long ride up to Isaan a couple of months ago). Same for the Versys.

The Versys is my first choice of transport but as its too big for my other half to ride, that means I can't drink when we go out on it. Taking the car is boring when one has two bikes sitting at home. So the only choice left is the PCX, which doesn't make quite the same entrance as the Versys.

What to do?

I bought a PCX 150 about 3 months back. Enjoyed riding so much that I bought a Versys a month ago as well. On top of that, i have a car as well My PCX has done all of 1,100 km in 3 months (mostly due to a long ride up to Isaan a couple of months ago). Same for the Versys.

The Versys is my first choice of transport but as its too big for my other half to ride, that means I can't drink when we go out on it. Taking the car is boring when one has two bikes sitting at home. So the only choice left is the PCX, which doesn't make quite the same entrance as the Versys.

What to do?

I will do you a straight swop of my Honda Cbr250 ABS for your Versus. Then your Gf can ride that easy. OK is it a done deal :)

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

What to do?

I will do you a straight swop of my Honda Cbr250 ABS for your Versus. Then your Gf can ride that easy. OK is it a done deal :)

I'll check with her and revert :)

Blimey, thaicbr; why are you recommending getting rid of the bike when the real problem is the woman?

To the OP; either trade in the PCX for a smaller big bike (a CBR 250 or a Ninja 250) so the trouble and strife can mostly keep up when you are on the Versys or trade in the two legged companion. Like somebody's signature says "My wife said I had too many bikes and either they go or she does....I think I may miss her".

Im in the same boat ,

love my versys to bits,fantastic vehicle

but i have suzuki bandit 1255FA also

and a cbr fireblade 1000

but i have 2 scooter as well and a pickup

cant seem to get time to ride them all but the car

very rarely gets used ,and i will have to sell a bike

or two and maybe the car because it doesnt make sense to have them

all not being used

My work in bkk is eating up all my freetime that i would like to spend

touring around South East Asia on my larger bikes like i intended

Blimey, thaicbr; why are you recommending getting rid of the bike when the real problem is the woman?

To the OP; either trade in the PCX for a smaller big bike (a CBR 250 or a Ninja 250) so the trouble and strife can mostly keep up when you are on the Versys or trade in the two legged companion. Like somebody's signature says "My wife said I had too many bikes and either they go or she does....I think I may miss her".

Doh Dave. He wasn't getting rid of the bike he was swopping the Versys for my Cbr250. I want the Versys:D:D:D

Edited by thaicbr

Only one car and 2 bikes??? Try and keep up with the rest of us will you! laugh.png

Problem is that due to work, I'm constantly travelling and only average about 2 weeks a month in Bkk. Also, can't think of any other bike that I might need / want (not into racing you see).

^ when he drinks his wife ( who has not drunk alchol ) drives them back .Simple !!!

Correct! It's dangerous enough as it is in Bkk when sober, why risk riding when inebriated. I don't drink and drive either (I know, I'm a boring old fart)

^ when he drinks his wife ( who has not drunk alchol ) drives them back .Simple !!!

Honda cbr250 is perfect for this.. Op my offer still holds.

Tempting as your offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time round. I'll get my other half to take a test ride on a CBR250 and if she can manage that, then I might just go and buy one :)

Honda cbr250 is perfect for this.. Op my offer still holds.

Tempting as your offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to pass this time round. I'll get my other half to take a test ride on a CBR250 and if she can manage that, then I might just go and buy one :)

Lol. OK then. Have fun:D

I fail to see your problem, too many bikes?

I sold my accord because I never, and I mean never used it... I had to look for reasons to use it. My ER6F gets all the attention... Now I have only one bike and I am super happy...

She can ride the PCX??? let her use that..

Going out, take a taxi...