Weight-Lifting Gloves + Creatine Ethly Ester

freedomnow

Anyone know where I can get a good pair of leather weightlifting gloves and SNI: Creatine Ethyl Ester (gets great reviews from users).

I see cellmass creatine around which is good and great taste but would like to try this stuff in Chiang Mai if possible.

Haven't checked the quality, but Central department stores have gloves, Fitness Thailand does as well.

As for creatine (might not find your preferred brand), I believe you can find it in GNC and at most gyms. There is also Phukethealthshop.com

Stuff is expensive here, I ended up bringing 10lbs of Whey, 4lbs of creatine and 2 tubs of Jack3d over

myself because it's almost 2-4x the price as back home.

Yes , BlackArtemis that is what I though after seeing some pricing over here.

Even with bodybuilding.com store shipping it might be cheaper but my c/c card does not do international from here.Might just get the cellmass again as I know it works.

Cellmass $35 Us web price...in Thailand $ 69 !

Edited by freedomnow

We did have a TV sponsor, believe in Phuket, some time ago (was it Naiharn Gym ?) that sold supplements and gear for weight-training. Are they still here ?

PM me for a link if you need to.

best, ~o:37;

Yes , BlackArtemis that is what I though after seeing some pricing over here.

Even with bodybuilding.com store shipping it might be cheaper but my c/c card does not do international from here.Might just get the cellmass again as I know it works.

Cellmass $35 Us web price...in Thailand $ 69 !

I think if you had the bad luck of getting your shipment taxed by customs, it wouldn't be much different in price from the stores here...

My Thai friend says with the GNC membership card and sales, he can get whey for much cheaper than the advertised price. Probably still expensive.

We did have a TV sponsor, believe in Phuket, some time ago (was it Naiharn Gym ?) that sold supplements and gear for weight-training. Are they still here ?

PM me for a link if you need to.

best, ~o:37;

mentioned them in my first post, www.PhuketHealthShop.com I can see their ad now as I type this. Looks like their prices run from 500B upwards to 3,000B per tub depending on brand and size.

Just order it from iherb.com. Quick delivery for $6 if you keep the package under 4lbs and $80, plus no customs tax. The site has absolutely everything you need supplement wise and is around 50% cheaper than you'll find anywhere in Chiang Mai or Thailand. I make way too many orders from this site as it's so convenient ermm.gif

I put my address in English and yeh I've had 100% delivery success with about 20+ packages in the last 2 years or so.

Not sure about your tax question, all I know from iherb is that if you choose the $6 shipping option, keep the total price under $80 and keep the total weight under 4lbs(it tells you the weight when you add items to your basket) then you won't get charged anything extra in Thailand.