Bangkok Policeman And Accomplice Held For Extortion

webfact

Arthit Asunee Na Ayutthaya is another of that family in the news lately for all the wrong reasons. Wonder how long for.

Yes, they now have a famous daughter responsible for driving under age and causing the deaths of several innocent bus passengers; although I believe that has already been brushed under the carpet.

The most honorable Na Ayutthaya clan are certainly making a name for themselves...!

Am I reading this right ? They carried out this robbery from the back of a police motorcycle !!!

Does this mean that the next time I see a blue flashing light in my rear view mirror it might not be the police racing to the scene of a robbery but instead could in fact be them racing from the scene of a robbery....do I still have to give way if this is the case ? huh.png

Either or, 200 baht will sort it out! clap2.gif

I am shocked deeply, by the thought that outside of LoS, readers can find that the Royal Thai Police could have had, among it's ranks, extortionists. What next? A BiB being found to have murdered someone? This, people, is completely wrong. I mean we all hold the BiB up to our children and give them a goal in life.. Whatever will we do now.. I suppose next, some politicians son, who happens to be a police officer - maybe a Sergeant, will be found to have killed someone in a bar because the victim pointed his foot at him.

Ahhhh Thailand. Where is the minister of culture standing on this?

We all know it was suicide

" Clubbed on his helmetted head ". LOL

What kind of writing style is this?

In the 20 years staying in Thailand, i have NEVER seen an Indian (or similar nationality...) wearing a helmet on the motorbike. Always have been wondering WHY. And i also have NEVER seen police fine them for that.... whistling.gif

Ahhhh, but if they were wearing a helmet how would you know they were Indian (or similar nationality)?

Well he has some balls to report the crime has he thought through the problems that can now so easily come to him?

I am sure the police will find a valid reason for the 8k and this certainly will never get to court. Demotion of the copper? Oh please.....

• 3 weeks later...

Police Snr Sgt-Major Wattana Changsab, from Pracha Cheun precinct, and Arthit Asunee Na Ayutthaya were nabbed along with Bt8,000 they allegedly got from Sirikan Divali, 45, along with a loaded pistol and a police motorcycle.

Well, let us see if this goes to trial, and if so, will the policeman serve time in prison? I cannot even remember the last time and policeman was charged with any crime, convicted, and sentenced to prison time. Thailand seems to be very serious about not convicting corrupt, violent, and out of control policemen. Almost as if they are going out of their way to protect the corrupt institution of the Thai Police. Can this thug be sentenced? We can all hope so. He sounds like he has worked hard and deserves a very long stretch in a stinky prison, where the other inmates will have tremendous "fun" with him.