Ban Phe

alanbanphe

Hello there, this is my second post, been living in Ban Phe for the last 5 years or so, work in Rayong teaching. Just managed to get my old lappy powered up and my friend told me about this forum. Anyone else living in Ban Phe.

Regards,

Alan

I live there from late October until mid-April. Bought a house on the beach just east of Ban Phe. Be back later this year, after enjoying the summer away.

Jusme, are you living near Suonson? I know it well. You are not missing much at the moment, Phe is very very quiet.

Alan LUFC

Near Suon Son. I like it quiet, so it's usually good for me, except during the two or three festivals a year when the noise crowd sets up along the road in Ban Phe, across from and around Tesco Lotus. Wouldn't be so bad if they didn't go on and on and on for more than a week at a time!

Here I am smile.png

I disagree, looks for the quiet too but love that festivals, the only one thing happening in town, gives a little shake. Maybe also because don't live near the location biggrin.png

Anyone have an idea of how many citizens have ban phe municipality? Cannot guess, looks small but then see always new faces around..

• 2 weeks later...

What ever happened to the Australian and his bar resturant along the main beach road?

He used to be an advertiser on Thai Visa.

I cant rember the name of the place, does anyone know if it is still there?

They made good burgers.

I believe you are referring to Bedrock Burgers and Guesthouse. From what I was able to gather, the Thai owners of the property refused to renew his lease so they could build a larger hotel there. The property has gone steadily downhill ever since.