Fireworks

TheFishman1

If you go to The Rimping Market on Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd. just south of The Duke's and take a left, or right if you are going north bound, go to the end of the street and take a left, about 100 meters north there is a firework shop on the left. The shop is 2 shophouse before the turn that goes to The Rimping Village Hotel.

There they sell everything that you could possibly want for the best price. 4 inch mortars for 100 Baht, bags of cherry bombs, 30-40-100 shot displays. The 30 or so shot was only 1500 Baht. They also sell the tubes to shoot off the mortars. They have tubes up to 12 inch available but the larger shells are by special order. Great shop. All the bigger rockets. I'm sure they have the smaller fireworks also but I was mesmerized looking at the big stuff.

We looked around for the 4th and found that they have the best selection and the best prices.

As a small side note it is looking like The Duke's will do a 4th of July display in front of The River Market on 4 July Wednesday at about 7:40-8:00.

• Like 2

If you go to The Rimping Market on Chiang Mai-Lamphun Rd. just south of The Duke's and take a left, or right if you are going north bound, go to the end of the street and take a left, about 100 meters north there is a firework shop on the left. The shop is 2 shophouse before the turn that goes to The Rimping Village Hotel.

There they sell everything that you could possibly want for the best price. 4 inch mortars for 100 Baht, bags of cherry bombs, 30-40-100 shot displays. The 30 or so shot was only 1500 Baht. They also sell the tubes to shoot off the mortars. They have tubes up to 12 inch available but the larger shells are by special order. Great shop. All the bigger rockets. I'm sure they have the smaller fireworks also but I was mesmerized looking at the big stuff.

We looked around for the 4th and found that they have the best selection and the best prices.

As a small side note it is looking like The Duke's will do a 4th of July display in front of The River Market on 4 July Wednesday at about 7:40-8:00.

Can I set mine off at 7:39?