Sophon Tv ?

Dirk_brijs

What happened with the Philipino sports channel Sophon used to have.

I am not sure what is going on with Sophon. And what is that channel DMC about??? some cult guy preaching all day telling jokes about how his sister commited suicide?????

I heard while I was out at sea they, for a while, had alot of UBC channels on but since then it went straight down hill???

Is there some Email where we can ask those things straight to them or wouldnt they listen to their costumors?

i heard it was so popular it went PPV ...........what a shame :-)

Sophon are a law until themselves and just chop and change as they see fit ( or normally when the likes of the BBC,Bloomberg,Disney have their piracy crackdowns)

Useful for the 4 local pattaya programmes but nothing much else, but then only 3600 baht a year.

When we moved house, we could no longer get the 1800 Baht for 6 months, for new subs they want 450 Baht per month (5400 Baht per year).

As the picture quality is near unwatchable for many channels we went to free-to-air satellite. Great for my Thai wife but not much for English speakers.

Wouldnt that be heaven internet through the cable in Thailand waaaaw.

I hear though that this is more of a Thai governement decision and we all know what the dear mister Thaksin thinks of the people on the internet. The dumber he can keep his people the easier to control then right.

And while you are there ask them when they are going to start internet services over cable.

Sophon and Banglamung cable recently had price increases for new customers. 4500 baht per year. Banglamung cable is much better than Sophon, and I am still paying 2500 baht per year.

Barry

So why do you believe Banglamung Cable is much better than Sophon?

Just curious.

Sophon and Banglamung cable recently had price increases for new customers. 4500 baht per year. Banglamung cable is much better than Sophon, and I am still paying 2500 baht per year.

Barry

Just curious.

Sophon increased the price to everyone unlike Banglamung.

Barry

Just curious.

Sophon increased the price to everyone unlike Banglamung.

So that makes Banglamung Cable 'much better' than Sophon? :o

First of all, the programming is similar, but banglamung has better service, and when it rains the service is only interupted when we have severe thunder storms. Unlike Sophon sometimes off for days. Banglamung also has better english language programming. I also have satellite.

Barry

First of all, the programming is similar, but banglamung has better service, and when it rains the service is only interupted when we have severe thunder storms. Unlike Sophon sometimes off for days. Banglamung also has better english language programming. I also have satellite.

Barry

Barry,

The satellite you refer to,is that via the installers Jsat ?

If so what sort of price and what ongoing fees etc ??

Chivas

Barry

Barry,

The satellite you refer to,is that via the installers Jsat ?

If so what sort of price and what ongoing fees etc ??

Chivas

Chivas,

we can't talk about satellites on this forum. PM me and i'll give you the info.

Barry

• 2 weeks later...